Dress code on 4 day west carib compared to CC or RCCL

jrkast5

I've only cruised on Carnival and RCCL. Is Celebrity a bit dressier? I'll be on Century 11/18 weekend cruise for Western Carib.

Little bit more formal now but that is going away. On a four days cruise you will have one formal night and three smart casual nights..

but from what I've heard, the formal night is still more formal than on an RCI sailing of comparable length. Where jeans and t-shirts are in abundance on a short RCI cruise on formal night, doesn't seem the case on Celebrity. You should join our roll call for the 11/18 sailing, jrkast5. Lots of fun people.

If you plan on eating in the Main Dining room, shorts are not allowed in the evening. (You can wear them during breakfast and lunch.) On formal nights there are dress guidelines which are posted on the Celebrity site. Smart casual (not beach wear) IS allowed in the dining room on all other nights.

There are different dining venues which do not expect formal wear even on formal nights.

We find Celebrity more sedate and traditional compared to the other two lines.

Call me crazy...... Dinner is not a buffet. I sit at the table and the waiter serves me. My legs are under the table...out of sight. I thought it was my vacation ?????:confused:

You certainly can wear your shorts at breakfast and dinner. The MDR is smart casual or formal in the evenings for everyone who books with this line.

Archived