Spring Captains Circle Magazine

cruisingfreak

I received mine last week. If for some reason you are not receiving yours give the Captains Circle a call. I was receiving no information for some time, gave them a call, had a heart to heart with them, and now I receive everything and in a timely manner.

Barbara

TessM. Enjoy that you get stuff from Princess. Once we hit Platinum it seems all are mail got "lost" somewhere. Have only done 1 HAL cruise last June, I am know getting 3-4 e-mails a week and 1-2 flyers via US mail from them...

I guess not only is the "upgrade fairy" alive and well but so is the "promotions" fairy.

LOL

My Princess CC Magazine arrived on Saturday. I was waiting for the information about the quarterly photo contest.

DH and I met a couple who were getting married during our January 22 voyage on the Caribbean Princess. They invited us to the wedding, and we took several nice pictures.

I hope the story (50 words) and photo are worthy of a free cruise. Wish me luck!

Chris

Haven't received mine yet.

I don't have any cruises booked with Princess and I am now getting at least 3 promos per week via US Mail and at least 1, sometimes 3 emails a week from Princess.

Princess wants your business. Once you have a cruise booked, you won't hear from them. That's how it is with me. I always have a cruise booked, & I never receive any mail from Princess.

Minette

• 2 weeks later...

Archived