Another Question for Host Mach regarding John Heald

cutiediva

He stated in his blog today that he may start skipping an actual blog day one time per week just to try to catch up on his letters/responses. He said right now he is 4-6 weeks out (if I remember correctly) - And asked that folks send requests and the like 4-6 weeks out.

I have become an avid JH Blog reader in the past months. I have come to love his humour (spelt correctly) and have wanted on more than one occasion to crawl through the internet and strangle a few commenters on his behalf.

Host Mach - I know you do a great job reminding John that not all of us CC members are rude, distasteful, ungrateful and ignorant and for that I thank you.

We sent in the video of the bridge tour from the Festivale that he posted on the 1983 post on his blog, but only till I was on Facebook and sent him a message did he know that it came from us. He said that he was going back to look!

He is one busy guy!

I would suggest you keep the letter simple.

When I have written to him and made a number of points, half of them are overlooked.

It appears he rushes thru them and only responds to what he considers the most important points.

When I have written to him and made a number of points, half of them are overlooked.

It appears he rushes thru them and only responds to what he considers the most important points.

I also have experienced this. It also appears that he has a bit of a reading comprehension problem.

It also appears that he has a bit of a reading comprehension problem.[/quote]

I would too, if I tried doing as many jobs as he does! He does so much more than what is expected of him!! I am so appreciative that there are people out there like him :D

I also have experienced this. It also appears that he has a bit of a reading comprehension problem.

I think that he has more of a "too much on his plate" problem. I, for one, appreciate everything that he is willing to do for people and very much enjoy his blogs and facebook posts.

That's because he's British.. DUH (LOL)

I am sure if we used certain key words, some of them spelt incorrectly :D, that his answers might be more complete.

Tom

To clarify my earlier post I think he has too much on his plate and takes on things he should not. However not my problem with one exception however.

I do wish that if I take the time to write a letter with comments to him that he would take the time to read and respond to all of my questions.

Archived