Which S class cabin?

Holly2

1044 or 1120? Both sky deck c2; both reputed to have large deck; both good reviews on sticky.

Anyone have any additional insights? Is being next to a suite (1120) considered an advantage? Is there anything else I should be considering?

thanks in advance.

1044 or 1120? Both sky deck c2; both reputed to have large deck; both good reviews on sticky.

Anyone have any additional insights? Is being next to a suite (1120) considered an advantage? Is there anything else I should be considering?

thanks in advance.

Holly, both of those cabins are good ones since they both have a larger balcony. I have read some say they get better service from the room attendant when they are next to a suite, then others say that the attendant gets really busy with the suites. I think you are good with either cabin. Enjoy your cruise!

thanks in advance.

Go for 1120, without a doubt!!! It is in a great location on the ship, close to the aft bank of 8 elevators. Up to the buffet, down to the dining/martini bar.

Being next to a suite, you will probably have the same cabin attendant, who will obviously be an excellent one since being assigned to take care of the suites.

You will not go wrong with 1120 -- in fact, you will be glad you took that cabin over 1044.

1120 is OUTSTANDING! Had it on the Equinox in February 2010 and have it again on the Silhouette in February 2012. So nice in fact that unless we have a suite, we won't do a Solstice Class unless we can grab 1120 or the mirror image (there are several others that fall into this same size stateroom but a few different categories). The verandah is the same 8 foot width, but one side goes out 13 feet and the other 10 feet - they're HUGE!

Our room attendant on the Equinox, Edwin, was fantastic. Not sure if he was looking after the suite next door or not but as always with Celebrity the staff were unobtrusive but you never lacked for anything.

GO 1120!!!!

JasYHZ:D

We're in 1243 and 1245. Would they too have similar balcony sizes?

Yes, both are on the angle with 1243 being the larger of the two by a foot or two. You can open the partition between the two to walk back & forth. Just ask your room attendant to unlatch it with his special tool.

Yes, 1044 is listed as having the larger balcony.

glad to hear about Edwin -- hope he is still on Equinox in Feb '11. If so, will tell him I heard about him. thanks for the endorsement!

Absolutley - tell him Jason & Robert from Nova Scotia say hello!

Archived