Upgrade Fairy Phone Number - HELP!!

J-Hawk

I got a call from the upgrade fairy yesterday and my kids erased the message with the phone number!! Help! Does anyone have the number? I've called the regular number and they can't put me through!!! Thanks a bunch!

I got a call from the upgrade fairy yesterday and my kids erased the message with the phone number!! Help! Does anyone have the number? I've called the regular number and they can't put me through!!! Thanks a bunch!

Check (SEARCH) some of the recent upgrade fairy threads - several had some phone numbers. ken

I've been on these boards and on the carnival site almost daily checking prices for an affordable cabin upgrade for my cruise in 3 weeks! Praying to the upgrade fairy gods for a call.

Wouldn't you know it I go get the mail and hear my phone ringing, run in the house, and miss the call. Google the number, and its Carnival.

Call the # back with high hopes! I get someone who says I was probably called because i registered with carnival.com recently (nope!) or called their 1800# (nope!) . So i ask straight out -- could it be an upgrade / upsell call?

His answer: probably not, it wouldve been from another #.

But I'll never know why they called now. :mad:

Archived