Day's Inn Bahia Cabana Ft. Lauderdale?

39august

Can anyone comment on this hotel for pre-cruise one night, please? The trip advisor ratings shown on the Travelocity site are mostly 4 star for this inexpensive property. Several posts mention good food, which is a surprise. I know it is an older property with dated decor. But clean and cheap work for me.

Can anyone comment on this hotel for pre-cruise one night, please? The trip advisor ratings shown on the Travelocity site are mostly 4 star for this inexpensive property. Several posts mention good food, which is a surprise. I know it is an older property with dated decor. But clean and cheap work for me.

The Bahia Cabana hotel/rooms are rather dumpy but the marina bar/restaurant is excellent. Also a good location. I stayed there with a group of guys pre-cruise and it worked out great. Unsure about staying there with wives/girlfriends.

John from Denver

I just looked at Trip Advisor and the reviews are still pretty bad. 33 of 105 people rated it as terrible.

If you want something clean and cheap near the beach check out TropiRock and Cocobelle. They get good reviews and CC members have been satisfied there.

Cheap yes, clean no!

We stayed for one night pre cruise, I didn't put my luggage on the floor, bathroom was awful, dirty not cleaned.

There is a patio bar at the bottom, loud music, loud drunk guests.

Thanks for the info! I cancelled and got Riverside Hotel on Priceline instead.

You'll love The Riverside Hotel!

That Days Inn hotel is a DUMP!! I purposely looked into a couple of the rooms and not only is the decor dated and dirty, but beds that sag in the middle, doors that obviously do not lock, etc.

Don't miss Bahia Cabana! It is a blast. Sit there every year for the end of the boat show and watch the mega yachts pull out.

Archived