Elation

Browneyedhunni85

I will be cruising on the Elation 1/15. This is my first time on this ship. What can you tell me about it?

I can tell you if you click on this picture it will take you to more pictures of the Elation. We had a wonderful time on it in August. Make sure you try the Mongolian grill at least once, there will be a line up but they move pretty quickly. Have fun!!

2882515460097654989S600x600Q85.jpg

Its one of two Fantasy class ships that did not get the upgrades, no waterworks

It also isnt one that got balconys added, since it didnt go into extended dry dock.

The two ships that were on the west coast, didnt get the longer dry dock and upgrades. Elation was sent from Calif .. so hopefully will get it next time.

What a great ship. My first cruise was on the Elation and I had a great time. I love the small size of the ship and the layout... easy to get around and not ever too many people. You will have a great time. I have been on a bigger ship since... with a balcony and still consider the Elation as my favorite ship.

I love the Elation! If you have been on any other Fantasy class ships, it will look nealy identical to those ships. I really like the decor (it seems a bit darker than the Fantasy) and it is really easy to navigate. The only thing it is missing is the WaterWorks, but that just meant I spent more time in the pools and hot tubs. Have a great cruise!

Archived