Anyone have luck getting obc after 17may pay in full

lvtheater

I am booked on the NAV ...price drop of $120pp and RCCL advises new policy started 17May...NO MORE OBC. They have advised that they would normally give an upgrade, but none available on my cruise unless I want to PAY $340 more pp. Anyone have any luck getting OBC?

I am booked on the NAV ...price drop of $120pp and RCCL advises new policy started 17May...NO MORE OBC. They have advised that they would normally give an upgrade, but none available on my cruise unless I want to PAY $340 more pp. Anyone have any luck getting OBC?

It's the policy. If you booked after that date, no more price drops or OBC after final payment.

You want them to break it to whoever asks.

When did you book? If after May 17th, you are out of luck. But if you booked before then you are eligible for the OBC. The rules changed May 17th but older bookings were grandfathered in. Are you looking at a drop on a Sales event today?? If yes, then that is for new bookings only and you don't qualify no matter when you booked.

If you booked after May 17th then you're out of luck. New rules for price drops.

My price went down $70 bucks and they put it back on my AMX card. I booked in March for RCCL Jewel 11-12-10 and the price went down and I called them. I would prefered the OBC.

Last time I checked, March came before May so the new rules do not apply to you at all. If the price drop came prior to final payment, they would credit your card - otherwise, you would get the OBC. OP is in a different situation.

Last time I checked, March came before May so the new rules do not apply to you at all. If the price drop came prior to final payment, they would credit your card - otherwise, you would get the OBC. OP is in a different situation.

I agree but the put it on the card! oh well

Archived