Oi Kiwi_Kruzer/David

Debsta

You are so clever at finding ships :D.

Rhaps is supposed to be in Ouvea on 16 November. Obviously it won't go there, but I'm curious to see where she ends up (yeah, I can't wait until someone comes back and/or posts :p)

I don't think RCL have webcams on board. How can we find her that day?

When are you leaving for the Diamond adventure?

The link won't paste, but here is some information:

Current position of M/S Rhapsody of the Seas: Under way from Mystery Island (Inyeug), Vanuatu to Luganville (Vanuatu)

Departure was 18 hrs 48 min ago. (at 17:00 h local time)

Arrival will be in 12 min. (at 12:00 h local time)

Traveled distance since Mystery Island (Inyeug), Vanuatu: 0.00 nm (0.00 km)

Remaining distance to Luganville (Vanuatu): 330.78 nm (612.60 km)

Traveled distance since Sydney: 1,317.34 nm (2,439.71 km)

If the ship follows its itinerary, this where it should go.

RhapsodyoftheSeas.png

Which is saying it will be in Ouvea on 16th November but no ships are going there due to civil unrest. Good chance it will go to Lifou instead:).

I don't know about RCL but P&O ships that are supposed to go to Ouvea have been going to Lifou instead. From what I have read Lifou is a better option anyway:).

Everyone has their own opinions but in mine there is no comparison Ouvea is one of the most beautiful spots, the water is amazing and the beach has sand like talc, Lifou to me is very ordinary ,although good for snorkeling, been there twice now and would,nt bother with it again.But that seems to be where all the ships are going these days!Robin:)

You are so clever at finding ships :D.

Rhaps is supposed to be in Ouvea on 16 November. Obviously it won't go there, but I'm curious to see where she ends up (yeah, I can't wait until someone comes back and/or posts :p)

I don't think RCL have webcams on board. How can we find her that day?

When are you leaving for the Diamond adventure?

The Captain said to us that from now on Rhapsody would be calling at Lifou instead of Ouvea. We were the first RCL ship to call at Lifou and they were very welcoming, as always.

Their stalls were extremely expensive, I think they think they're Harrods of London.... lol

Jillybean:)

The Captain said to us that from now on Rhapsody would be calling at Lifou instead of Ouvea. We were the first RCL ship to call at Lifou and they were very welcoming, as always.

Their stalls were extremely expensive, I think they think they're Harrods of London.... lol

Jillybean:)

Thanks Jillybean. I was hoping we'd go somewhere different as I went to Lifou in August. Personally, I wasn't impressed with the snorkelling there....oh well, any island is a good island when not at home :p I agree they were expensive, but I did pick up something different in the jewellery department (regardless of cost) so it was a good stop LOL

No BBQ David.

Whereabouts at Lifou did you snorkel, Deb? The day we went to Jinek Bay, it was pretty good.

It was Jinek Bay. I'm still trying to figure out why "I" didn't think it was that good...the only thing I can come up with (considering everyone raves about it) is that it was low tide as we covered a fair bit of area.....dunno, perhaps I've been spoiled in other places I've visited? I know others on our cruise who had been there before said it had deteriorated........probably as it's being inundated with cruise passengers now Ouvea has been off the menu for so long.

Which is saying it will be in Ouvea on 16th November but no ships are going there due to civil unrest. Good chance it will go to Lifou instead:).

yes the chef wants more money from the cruise lines.

Did you mean the "cook" or the Chief ?

yes the chef wants more money from the cruise lines.

sorry yatchet chief/ the head of the island / the main man/ the big boss wants more moneyfrom the cruise lines.

It was Jinek Bay. I'm still trying to figure out why "I" didn't think it was that good...the only thing I can come up with (considering everyone raves about it) is that it was low tide as we covered a fair bit of area.....dunno, perhaps I've been spoiled in other places I've visited? I know others on our cruise who had been there before said it had deteriorated........probably as it's being inundated with cruise passengers now Ouvea has been off the menu for so long.

You must has been spoiled or Lifou must of been having a bad day, as we where back there last month and its all alive and well that I saw, I even see more fish then I have seen their before.

I must get around posting my new Lifou photos!.

Archived