Back to back cruises question

carlyshenk

I know this was probably asked and answered before. But I can't find it right now and I'm too impatient to look any longer.

This is our first back to back cruise. Do you have to print out an express pass for the second cruise or just the one for the first cruise when you board initially?

On my recent B2B I printed both, but just turned in one on embarkation. During the cruise it was printed in the daily program for B2B people to bring their documents for the second leg to Guest Relations. The Express Pass was all they wanted. EM

I printed ours on our recent b2b on the Solstice. They did not ask for it. They gave us our new sea pass cards the night before. On turn-around day, we exited the ship with our old card and reboarded with our new. No express pass needed. I still think I would print one just in case.

Barb

We were thinking of doing a back to back in 2012. Do you have to get off the ship after the 1st week, or can you stay on board?

You have to get off, but just to pass through immigration and then you're walked back on. The whole process takes less than an hour.

Judy

We were thinking of doing a back to back in 2012. Do you have to get off the ship after the 1st week, or can you stay on board?

Last time, on the Independence OTS in Fort Lauderdale, we did not get off; we met immigrations in a small dining room. Previous b2b, we did get off for about 15 minutes.

I would print and take both, even if they say that they only want the first. Last week, I found that near the end of the 2nd cruise, when they printed out our bill statement, I could see at the end, a conversion chart for various currencies vs U.S. Upon checking, I found that they had not indicated that I wanted my credit card to make the conversion. I asked if they wanted my second express pass, (even though I had not needed it when I signed up at guest relations for the second cruise). They said no, and took my credit card, re-swiped it and said that the change had been made, and that my credit card company would make the conversion.

Going on line today, I found that not to be the case. Celebrity made the conversion and sent it to the credit card company. There isn't much of a difference, (but this has not always been the case, hence my request) I don't believe, but that isn't the point. My wishes were not followed, despite my having emphasized what I wanted.

The first part of the cruise was done as I wished, according to my express pass for that cruise.

Bill

Bill

Archived