Cruise Critic's Guess the Allure of the Seas "Mileage" Contest

Dan Askin

Dylan, do not ever call yourself a loser (unless you are losing weight :D). Keep up with your goals, your persistence will pay off young man!!

###

I was just kidding! :D This reminds me of a few weeks ago at school when I took an alphabet sticker (the letter L), and put it on my forehead as a joke! The teacher started to worry and told me several times about how I was not a loser! (And she told me to take off the sticker.) I told her it was a joke, but she still worried for a few minuites. Then she told me that she bought & paid for the stickers herself. (She had about 500 unused alphabet stickers)

48.50 Miles Combined would be my guess!

Hope I'm semi-near close!

Have a good day!

Ian :)

Friendship request accepted! :D

Correction: We're working on a number of Allure pieces today, so we may hold the contest item until tomorrow morning. In the meantime, the final tally was 28.39 ... and Krystal Hayes, who posted on Facebook, was closest to the pin with her guess of 28.11.

Correction: We're working on a number of Allure pieces today, so we may hold the contest item until tomorrow morning. In the meantime, the final tally was 28.39 ... and Krystal Hayes, who posted on Facebook, was closest to the pin with her guess of 28.11.

Congrats to Krystal!!!!

Dan is the Internet free while you've been on the "pre"? Thx!

Congrats to Krystal.

Dan 14 miles a piece in two days is a lot. Did you guys jog while on board? Where/what activity did you do that generated the most miles.

Such as walking to and from meals. To and from shows. To and from activities. To and from Bars. Touring the ship.

Archived