Cruise Personalizer

CruisinNewbie2010

I think it is your cruise booking number.

I also have a question about the Cruise Personalizer (1st time Princess cruiser). We have booked a suite and get a 1 time mini-bar fill up. My question is, that in the Cruise Personalizer, you can state your beverage preferences. Will that be looked at before they fill up my fridg? For example, of the sodas on board, we will only drink diet Coke. I selected this on our Cruise Personalizer. However, on the list of mini-bar items, Sprite and regular coke are listed. Will they stock me with diet coke instead, based on my cruise personalizer input?

Thanks - it's fun to ruminate on this stuff :)

You can ask your room steward to exchange any of the beverages. We always make a request on My Personalizer but it never appears in the cabin. The Stewards are very nice about exchanging them.

On most ships now, you need to call room service to make the exchange.

I think it is your cruise booking number.

I also have a question about the Cruise Personalizer (1st time Princess cruiser). We have booked a suite and get a 1 time mini-bar fill up. My question is, that in the Cruise Personalizer, you can state your beverage preferences. Will that be looked at before they fill up my fridg? For example, of the sodas on board, we will only drink diet Coke. I selected this on our Cruise Personalizer. However, on the list of mini-bar items, Sprite and regular coke are listed. Will they stock me with diet coke instead, based on my cruise personalizer input?

Thanks - it's fun to ruminate on this stuff :)

Ask your room steward to empty your fridge and then you can fill it with whatever you bring aboard. (You are allowed two bottles of wine per person). I enjoy diet orange soda, so I always bring a 12 pack aboard.

Archived