mexico excursions

sac2

hi everyone i searched forums for info on excursions in conzumel and costa maya...anyone know any reputable private island tours not really interested in the beach just maybe an island tour....thanks...sailng nov 27 oasis

If your not interested in the beach, Costa Maya is not going to be your favorite place.

You might could do four wheeling or something though. Not a lot else to do there.

For Cozumel, we paid the cab driver $25 per person and he spent four hours driving us all over the island. It was very enjoyable.

hi everyone i searched forums for info on excursions in conzumel and costa maya...anyone know any reputable private island tours not really interested in the beach just maybe an island tour....thanks...sailng nov 27 oasis

Hi sac2, We are on the same cruise....mom and I are looking at going to one of the ruins with a ship sponsored tour (Chacchoben Mayan Ruins)

Its always nice to see some of the countryside!!

Hi sac2, We are on the same cruise....mom and I are looking at going to one of the ruins with a ship sponsored tour (Chacchoben Mayan Ruins)

Its always nice to see some of the countryside!!

We used The Native Choice for private excursion in Costa Maya for the ruins in August and it was fantastic and the company very good. We were not rushed as the ships tours were and the site is remarkable, imho

In Costa Maya, we have used http://www.chacchobenruins.com/ and had a wonderful time. We went to the ruins, and even had some beach time at the port area afterwards.

I have photos from that excursion in my signature.

Archived