Is it too late?

Yes please do:) I am assuming this was for a cruise in Australia. I have been looking at her itineraries and like them much better than what Radiance will be doing at least for me. I am tempted to sail Radiance cause it will be almost a brand new ship next fall but Rhapsody has some interesting and more varied length cruises.

Emmy

Yes it was the 17 day Australia.We flew into Sydney 6 days before and we rented a car in Freemantle and drove south for 5 days after the cruise. The rhapsody was in good shape, the crew was wonderful and the ports of call were good. It was a dream come vacation which met our expectations

I hate to play devil's advocate here, but I just had to make this point. Your voyage was so long ago that the Oasis has really come about. The incessant complaining I usually see from you will likely talk about the difficulties Oasis had early on. As a personal friend of the CD, the MOS, and the CPP for that ship, I can assure you that RCL has really done a nice job of working these early problems out.

Please do not post your usual diatribe, no one wants to hear it. In this particular case, you would be doing a disservice to that great ship.

We sailed on the Rhapsody in March this year. Is it to late to write a review?

I hate to play devil's advocate here, but I just had to make this point. Your voyage was so long ago that the Oasis has really come about. The incessant complaining I usually see from you will likely talk about the difficulties Oasis had early on. As a personal friend of the CD, the MOS, and the CPP for that ship, I can assure you that RCL has really done a nice job of working these early problems out.

Please do not post your usual diatribe, no one wants to hear it. In this particular case, you would be doing a disservice to that great ship.

????? The OP mentions the Rhapsody why are you up in arms about the Oasis?

Archived