WOW an UPSELL

PA Dutchman

Imagination, 4 days booked GS, the call for upsell to owners suite, 900 sq ft. with a balcony of 114 sq ft. $1800. I did not know you can't book the owners suite unless you get it thru Carnival HQ. Must be for the big dogs, Im a little dog. Interesting conversation. Thats the deal take it or leave it. We left it.

Now we will waite for a call for the Valor, see what they do for that cruise, we have a 8C booked.

I was in a GS (then called Penthouse Suite) on the Sensation in January.

We also got the upsell call for the owner's suite, but it was a bit too steep for me!

We were grateful just to be in the suite!

Don't recall any mention of a butler... ?

If there had been and they could have provided a physical description, I might have considered it. :D

I

If there had been and they could have provided a physical description, I might have considered it. :D

One upsell agent emailed a little video that is posted somewhere on CC. There are pictures of one of the owner's suites .. maybe tom and cheryl posted them?

The $1800 - is that above what you already paid for what you wanted. I guess I am just a lowly peon and completely happy that that is the amount for 2 of us to cruise and includes tips, photos, specialty restaurant, bar bill, etc. and some left over - plus we don't spend that much time in our cabin to enjoy it. Mind you - if I could afford it and had that amount of extra cash hanging around I might think about it - NOT

I got the upsell call to the owner's suite for the Pride last Feb. $1000 for the 3 of us to move from 8A to owner's.

I would love to have done it, but I was too poor!

????? Carnival Pride does not have an Owner's Suite. Only 6 of the 8 Fantasy class ships have them. (Paradise and Elation are the two without them)

The Pride does have Vista Suites; Ocean Suites; and Grand Suites. The Owner's Suite makes them look small in comparision.

Dave

$1800 over and above of the GS price, They E-mailed pictures while we were on the phone. Very nice. Also had info as to not send to anyone else or they want my first born. Never saw a statement like that before on a picture.

They can have mine. LOL :rolleyes:

I would be tempted but right now I could not afford it either. Would love to do an owners suite one day.

I will be in a lowly balcony for my upcoming Spirit Cruise. We had an aft wrap in Alaska and that rocked, But not in the budget right now.

Tom in Long Beach...

$1800 over and above of the GS price, They E-mailed pictures while we were on the phone. Very nice. Also had info as to not send to anyone else or they want my first born. Never saw a statement like that before on a picture.

We were offered the same deal on Fantasy - they wanted $1800 on top of the GS price we paid for a 5 day sailing from NOLA for the 4 of us. The pictures looked soooo good - but the price was crazy. I counter offered - no dice. They called back a week later with the same price. I again countered - no good. We were plenty happy with our GS (our first, and probably last!) so all was good!:)

Imagination, 4 days booked GS, the call for upsell to owners suite, 900 sq ft. with a balcony of 114 sq ft. $1800. I did not know you can't book the owners suite unless you get it thru Carnival HQ. Must be for the big dogs, Im a little dog. Interesting conversation. Thats the deal take it or leave it. We left it.

Now we will waite for a call for the Valor, see what they do for that cruise, we have a 8C booked.

1800????????????

I laughed....did you?????????

Archived