Splendor, updates/status by Carnival

luvthebalcony

Why does there seem to be no current updated info or status on repairs to Splendor :confused:. This would seem to reduce worries for passengers booked on cruises not yet cancelled. The only info seems to be that all cruises are cancelled until January. Not that it needs to be updated each day, but some info would be nice. We are on the 3/27/11 sailing for our 25th anniversary and know it will be going by then but would stll like to see what is going on

If you have a concern, then call Carnival or your TA. They probably only going to update the website with a "normal" P.R. on the ship. I'm sure it will be up and running by your cruise.

But I can understand how you feel. I would want to know of updates also if I was schedule for that ship.

Here is her current position if it makes you feel better:

2w22em8.png

I think its hard to post any kind of updates right now with various company's and agencies on board. Looks like you gotta keep an eye on john h blog for any new updates if theres any

I just got back this morning from 8 days on the Spirit. Did they ever determine the cause of the fire? I know about the cracked crankcase, or whatever it was, but I was wondering if there is any info on cause or extent of damage.

Archived