looks as if the Dream is finished

Hi folks

Does anyone know if there is a roll call for Thomson cruises and a forum? Sorry to be a pest, but I am not too sure of these things.

bye for now

Arlene

Hi Arlene

Roll call link but having a quick squint you may have to start one

http://cruiseforums.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=72

Me,I would just start one on here.Been done before

On the same one as yourself Kruzseeka tickets arrived today really looking forward to it now.. hopefully we will bump into each other and have a few?

Yes, managing to get quite excited despite the usual preoccupation of getting ready for Christmas! Once we get over the celebrations it certainly won't be long! :) Let's just hope all this weather (and disruptions to travel) doesn't cause us problems - and all the best to everyone who is trying to get away at the moment! Where do you fly from?

Yes, managing to get quite excited despite the usual preoccupation of getting ready for Christmas! Once we get over the celebrations it certainly won't be long! :) Let's just hope all this weather (and disruptions to travel) doesn't cause us problems - and all the best to everyone who is trying to get away at the moment! Where do you fly from?

Flying from Manchester 09:35 flight i think in premier seating really pushing the boaat out on this one cant take the stuff with yea can you lol.

Archived