Some great deals to Europe Today (Dec 2nd)

wcook

Flying several people to Europe for a June 2011 cruise. I've been checking flight prices every day for the months. On *some* flights today, prices were $400+ cheaper than I've seen. Other flights are exactly the same or even more than usual. Ah, the wacky world of airline prices.

Anyway, if any of you are looking for flights to Europe and have't checked for a while, it might be a good time to look. There might not be any bargains, but it can't hurt.

You won't see any bargains for 20111 for a LONG time :D:D

When you factor in Flyertalk, Slick Deals and Fat Wallet, bargains for cruisers are few and far between and the REAL cheapos/mistake fares are GONE in about 4 hours or less. The BA deal from MIA nonstop to BCN lasted less than 3 hours. The airlines only sell XXX tickets at cheapo prices. And you, the cruiser, cannot WAIT for "DEALS". The deals MAY or MAY NOT coincide with your cruise. Don't miss your cruise WAITING for a deal.

When you see a price you can live with BOOK IT!!!

When you factor in Flyertalk, Slick Deals and Fat Wallet, bargains for cruisers are few and far between and the REAL cheapos/mistake fares are GONE in about 4 hours or less. The BA deal from MIA nonstop to BCN lasted less than 3 hours. The airlines only sell XXX tickets at cheapo prices. And you, the cruiser, cannot WAIT for "DEALS". The deals MAY or MAY NOT coincide with your cruise. Don't miss your cruise WAITING for a deal.

When you see a price you can live with BOOK IT!!!

Guess his mistake and my joke went right over your head. :). But your last sentence is so true.

Where are you flying from? I have not seen any bargains yet from NYC (EWR-JFK-PHL) yet for June 20111
I've arranging flights for people from all over. The deal was from MIA to BCN for $592.

As for NYC, the best I've seen is on Berlin Air for $820. Great price, but required ridiculous layovers in Dusseldorf. Temping.

Guess his mistake and my joke went right over your head. :). But your last sentence is so true.

Have not a clue what you are speaking about. There are some SPECTACULAR deals out there to Europe. Only problem, they are NOT conducive to cruises unless someone wants to spend some time in Europe pre AND post cruise.

Am sending 11 employees to various food shows in Europe-February-May. Most of those shows start on Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday. So PERFECT for my employees. NOT so perfect for those on cruises which leave on Sat/Sun unless they want to spent 3-4 days in Europe pre or post cruise (most people don't have the time).

I've arranging flights for people from all over. The deal was from MIA to BCN for $592.

As for NYC, the best I've seen is on Berlin Air for $820. Great price, but required ridiculous layovers in Dusseldorf. Temping.

As posted previously, the BA deal from MIA to BCN RT lasted less than 3 hours.

When you factor in the amount of people that look for "cheap deals" simply to accumulate miles on an airline, cruisers who have no knowledge of "mileage runs", mileage accumulation are really at the bottom of the barrel. You obviously "hang out" on Flyertalk, Slick Deals or Fat Wallet.

I am sending 5 of the 11 employees I need to send to Europe via MIA to BCN on BA. Most are based in Missouri or NYC. They ALL have to make their way to MIA independently and from BCN to other points in Europe. But the miles and the money could NOT be shrugged off. All in all, I am sending those employees to Europe for trade shows for LESS than $800 RT AND specifically BA service from MIA to BCN. They will all get AA miles, which will allow them to upgrade on their next long haul flights.

Archived