Are there nice adult pools for myself and my 6 month old?

isabellmybell

No Cruise line (or hotel chain, or restaurant, or any other consumer product) is "for everyone". For people who like to vacation on boats and ships, there are choices in size, itinerary, service-levels, comfort & convenience, demographics, food service, entertainment and more. Decide which things are important to you then choose a line based on that judgement. Allowing everyone to have the cruise they want doesn't mean we all have to be in the same boat!

As I said last night, again you are right Dave. And yes, you can tell your wife I said so! Just don't tell my husband I agreed with someone!!!! He would never believe it !!!!!! LOL:D

Hehe, not really, but would yall please tell me the good and bad about this cruise line. Want to take my 19 year old and 31 year old on a good cruise, with a good, fun ship. I know nothing about Holland so please be nice enough to tell me all about it. Thanks a bunch;)

OMG, you really had me going.:p I was afraid to click on this thread because I thought they would slaughter you. LOL

I told my husband that you were the meat of the day, and they were going to make hamburger out of you,:eek: but I had to see how you were doing so I clicked after waiting a long time after I 1st saw the post.

I hope you get/have gotten some good info you BRAVE WARRIOR YOU! :D

As they say on the game board LMAO & Rolling on the Floor Laughing!! :D Hehe, I meant no offense to anyone, but I love what has evolved!! I smell or hear no white hairs on this board :eek: and have not had this good a response to my questions since I started coming to these boards for yall’s awesome advise. Yall sound like your ready to hate me and I love the thought of meeting you, you'd change your mind about me immediately, of that I'm sure! I just wanted yall to talk to me with all the great little secrets each fun ship has. Thanks much to all yall that have taken the time to answer this post And don’t tell anyone, but, I’m 51, guess yall guessed that one, with a daughter 31 & a son 19.:o And have the most wonderful weekend!!:)

:rolleyes:

OMG, you really had me going.:p I was afraid to click on this thread because I thought they would slaughter you. LOL

I told my husband that you were the meat of the day, and they were going to make hamburger out of you,:eek: but I had to see how you were doing so I clicked after waiting a long time after I 1st saw the post.

I hope you get/have gotten some good info you BRAVE WARRIOR YOU! :D

Hehe, thanks Teresa, and by the way I have 4 that we rescued! Great babies for my empty nest!! And I don't need a house alarm while my hubby is at war either;) Nice to hear I'm the meat for the day, hehe, sounds like such fun!

What old people odors are you talking about? I don't remember smelling them. The thing I find repulsive is people lumping people all in one catagory. Does that mean that all teenagers wear their undies hanging out or how about everyone having every part of their body pierced. If that is all you can find wrong with the world, get your head out of the sand:p

I think the poster might mean Jean Natah (sp?) ... that cologne a lot of older folks favor? My mom, rest her soul, was a loyal user of that stuff. It does have a distinct "odor" though. But, try as we might ... buying her different colognes to try ... she always went back to her favorite. :)

Blue skies ...

--rita

Gayle - Honestly, everyone is very nice on this board. We were wanting to be completely honest with you so that you find the best cruise that would fit what you are looking for. Each cruise is a unique experience. As I commented, when I travel solo, or with dh, I choose different lines than when I would travel with our teenager. I understand you wanting a fun-filled time, as that has been my desire on certain cruises too, and if that were the case, it wouldn't be a HAL cruise I booked.

So, have you decided on a cruise yet????

Marie

Oh dear!!! Maybe by smelly, she meant overpowering perfume and stinky cigars...? I personally like mild cigar smoke and probably overdo the perfume myself on occasion... cut her a break. This board has broken out in PMS today!:)

How about moth balls??

Seems to me that some of us are just getting "cabin fever":D

My very first HAL cruise, was also my very first SOLO cruise. This was last June(maybe May, can't remember, lol) on the NE/Canada itinerary. I went knowing absolutely NO ONE. I had such a wonderful time, I came home and booked another solo cruise on HAL for a few months later to Alaska. Another fabulous cruise. I am STILL in contact with friends that I met on both cruises. HAL cruisers are very nice people.

Marie

Archived