oasis. nice ship. poorly run.

if I were here asking for help dealing with a situation where every detail might be important in getting a satisfactory outcome then maybe I could have spelled it all out. since this was meant as an informative post to let others know that the customer service provided is far below the WOW factor of the ship itself then I choose not to write a novel and detail every moment leading up to my dissatisfaction. When all is said and done, the little details don't really matter, all that matters is the final outcome.... and that was a hugely disappointing customer service effort demonstrated throughout the ship.

The ship was beautiful, the customer service is far from it.

i'm a bit confused here. you keep saying how bad the customer service was and how poorly they handled it but you have not given any details to support this claim. maybe if you provided some details such as what happened and how they handled it and how you expected them to handle it might clear things up a bit.

He already told us that he will tell us just want he feels like telling us an nothing more.:rolleyes:

but that's just it, I am basing my opinion of oasis on past experience on royal Caribbean...I'm not talking about luxury cruising. my past experiences on royal Caribbean as recent as last year have all provided a level of service that meets my expectations. that is why is criticize the poor service I experienced on oasis. this has nothing to with anything except royal Caribbean not providing the same level of exceptional service on oasis as I have seen on the smaller ships. while some here have tried to cloud the issue I've been and will remain constant in my criticism. oasis is a beautiful ship but the service was lacking. too big? too many passengers? not enough staff? not enough training? who knows...but something wasn't right.

Then could it be that you may have been just extremely fortunate to have obtained levels of service consistently that met your expectations in the past? Perhaps you were just unlucky enough to have received just normal service on Oasis? I don't consider anything you have written to be an example of poor service in the way I define it, but then again, each person's definition of that will be different. At least you know now which ships you prefer over others, as that's personal choice as well.

Archived