Spotted on the P&O website

tom_uk

a) the new graphic, supposedly an intersection of two lines of latitude & longitude. (The whole thing is written about by Carol Marlowe in the new Portunus magazine.) I quite like it.

b) the latest sale! (Has there been a time this year that there hasn't been a sale on?) I was looking at some Adonia prices and on at least one cruise, they're now lower (if you take into account the 5% on-line booking discount) than in the 1st edition brochure last April. And you still get some OBC. Don't know about other extras, e.g. free parking / coach journeys. It seems clear that they're having to work hard to fill the ships.

Hi, my own US/Canada cruise is also on sale, but the cheapest cabin is still £400 more than I paid! :-) It's quite interesting watching it.

Our forthcoming 17-night cruise to Venice on Ventura is still a little more than when we booked it last May, but not by much: maybe £100 per person or so.

My guess would be that it's the more routine cruises, e.g. 14 nights to the western Med, that will attract the best offers.

Our forthcoming 17-night cruise to Venice on Ventura is still a little more than when we booked it last May, but not by much: maybe £100 per person or so.

My guess would be that it's the more routine cruises, e.g. 14 nights to the western Med, that will attract the best offers.

Do not forget, with the very good prices on very late bookings p&o have already had a deposit. That is why they can offer such good deals.

Also they need to fill the cabins, if they do not we will have to pay more in the long run.

If you get a good deal then good for you.

Dai

Archived