Jacques and Red Ginger menus

JBVols

• 4 weeks later...
Will we get to see the Jacques and Red Ginger menus before the inaugural sailings?

Not a menu, but this certainly has my attention!:

Guests entering Jacques will be greeted by the aroma of freshly roasted chicken, duck and lamb wafting from the grand rotisserie.

Upon arrival at the table, guests are greeted with a bread basket of three different freshly baked French baguettes along with Pâté with gherkins and traditional Rillettes of salmon and foie de volaille.

Highlights of the menu include an appetizer of homemade Pumpkin Soup á l'Anglaise served in a pumpkin shell, fresh Mussels Marinière, freshly roasted free range chicken, duck, lamb and other specialty cuts of fine meat.

In addition, the chef's "specialités de la maison" will be presented each day, having been hand-selected from local markets in the ports that Marina visits.

Thanks for the reply. Me being a southern boy, I had to get out my Food Lover's Companion book out to know what some of this these items are. Would it be improper to bring it to the restaurant?

Thanks for the reply. Me being a southern boy, I had to get out my Food Lover's Companion book out to know what some of this these items are. Would it be improper to bring it to the restaurant?

I am sure the menus will include the description of each item in English. Not to mention the assistance from your very capable waiting staff, which is always available. No need for the extra weight of a book.

Not a menu, but this certainly has my attention!:

Guests entering Jacques will be greeted by the aroma of freshly roasted chicken, duck and lamb wafting from the grand rotisserie.

Upon arrival at the table, guests are greeted with a bread basket of three different freshly baked French baguettes along with Pâté with gherkins and traditional Rillettes of salmon and foie de volaille.

Highlights of the menu include an appetizer of homemade Pumpkin Soup á l'Anglaise served in a pumpkin shell, fresh Mussels Marinière, freshly roasted free range chicken, duck, lamb and other specialty cuts of fine meat.

In addition, the chef's "specialités de la maison" will be presented each day, having been hand-selected from local markets in the ports that Marina visits.

OMIGOSH, I'm hungry already ... and we don't board until September!

Archived