Azamara Club Cruises 2011 Destination Guide is great

Jade13

It just arrived today. The photography is really good (I see Jenna Lyn Pimentel was one of the photographers this year on Journey).

Finally, we find the detailed information that is currently missing from the web site, including detailed information on Choice Air (two pages of detailed information), Azamara Cruise Care (two pages of detailed info with costs), Cruise Tours, Pre and Post Cruise Hotels being used, Land Discoveries, and Back to Back savings info and more.

I see there is new information on the packages one can purchase including Beverages, Communications, and Spa Packages.

The beverage package prices will not be available until February 1, but there is a standard Beverage Package, Premium Beverage Package, Beer Only Package, and Wine Package. The first three sound like what is on a Celebrity and the direction that I thought Azamara should go, and the Wine Package reminds me of HAL's 3, 5 or 7 bottles.

Unlimited phone service will be $50.00 per day (mobile phones excluded) and has to be bought for the entire cruise length (so would be $500.00 for a 10 night cruise). Unlimited Internet is $50.00 per day (so $500.00 for a 10 night cruise). Unlimited phone and Internet is $75.00 per day (so $750.00 for a 10 night cruise). All have to be purchased for the entire cruise.

There is a list in the back of Azamara's Global Offices, as well as International Representatives and their contact info.

The 2012 itineraries are listed by date with embark to disembark dates and will be available to book on December 20, 2010.

Great job on the brochure Azamara Club Cruises!

It is in the back of the 2011 Destination Guide.

I can only see the dates and lengths of cruises with the embark and disembark ports. They will be open for booking on December 20th.

Btw, I see very few 7 night voyages. Most are 10 and 11 nights with some 12 and 14 nights (with a few 7, 9 and some longer such as the 16 night Antarctica Voyage). The 10 and 11 night (to make 21 days/3 weeks) was the direction that I thought Azamara should go.

Hi Everyone !

I was invited to meet Azamara's Management team onboard Journey this past Saturday in Miami. I enjoyed Lunch with Mr Pimentel and Captain Johannes Tysse at Prime C. It was a wonderful afternoon !

I had a brief opportunity to see the new Guide. Unfortunately, there were limited copies, and I felt it best to leave it for the onboard Guests. At first glance, it seemed that Azamara did a great job with it. Hopefully, I will recieve my copy soon.

I will post more about my Journey Visit shortly. Stay Tuned !

I was invited to meet Azamara's Management team onboard Journey this past Saturday in Miami. I enjoyed Lunch with Mr Pimentel and Captain Johannes Tysse at Prime C. It was a wonderful afternoon !

I will post more about my Journey Visit shortly. Stay Tuned !

Host Andy, I'm very happy that you were invited aboard Journey to lunch with TPTB. From my observations over the past year of reading this forum, you've been an excellent intermediary between CC members & Azamara on a whole range of issues. Your unbiased, forthright & informed contributions really adds to the discussion here. I look forward to hearing more about your on-board visit. ;);)

I guess that this is another brochure us in the UK will not receive!

Sue

Andy/Bill, can you find out if Azamara plan to upload this doc as a PDF for download if as Sue suggests, it's not going to be available in the UK in hard copy form.

Thanks in advance.

David

Hmmmm - the guide sounds very nice - I hope I will get one, I never did receive the one from last year. And are the 2012 itineraries posted on the website? I'll have to go and see. I have really enjoyed my Azamara sails but I can't help but notice that lately I have received at least 4 Oceania mini-brochures and nothing from Azamara. Besides a wonderful uber-brochure (that must be very pricey) I really think they need to increase the promotion of their product with some smaller mailers from time to time. Just my 2 cents!

It is in the back of the 2011 Destination Guide.

I can only see the dates and lengths of cruises with the embark and disembark ports. They will be open for booking on December 20th.

Btw, I see very few 7 night voyages. Most are 10 and 11 nights with some 12 and 14 nights (with a few 7, 9 and some longer such as the 16 night Antarctica Voyage). The 10 and 11 night (to make 21 days/3 weeks) was the direction that I thought Azamara should go.

I had hoped to make this a separate thread to discuss the 2012 itineraries.

Andy/Bill, can you find out if Azamara plan to upload this doc as a PDF for download if as Sue suggests, it's not going to be available in the UK in hard copy form.

Thanks in advance.

David

Hi David !

I've already asked Azamara for the itinerary listings this morning. Hopefully, I will have it for you shortly. I've also suggested they post the information on their website as soon as possible.

It IS on the website! Enjoy......

The one that I received is not yet on the web site. It is available to order. It is the 2011 Destination Guide (cover beautiful photography of the water in the Norwegian Fjords). At the back is a 2012 itinerary preview which lists the Voyages (only embark & disembark port and length) through 2012.

For those looking for a Miami departure I see one round trip on Quest from November 20, 2012 (West Indies) for 10 nights. The December 10, 2012 itinerary goes from Miami to Rio De Janeiro, Brazil for 18 nights.

Journey goes from Barbados to Miami on March 10, 2012 for (West Indies) 10 nights, San Juan to Boston (Virgin Islands and Bermuda) on March 30, 2012 for 10 nights, and a Transatlantic on April 18, 2012 from Boston, New York to Paris (Rouen) France for 13 nights (these would be before and after the Boston Titanic Charter cruise)

For those looking for a Miami departure I see one round trip on Quest from November 20, 2012 (West Indies) for 10 nights. The December 10, 2012 itinerary goes from Miami to Rio De Janeiro, Brazil for 18 nights.

Hi Jade !

That's interesting news, and something I suggested to Azamara a few months ago. I suggested they have the TA sail to Miami instead of San Juan, and have Journey sail 1 or 2 Carribbean sailings from Miami before heading for Brazil. It sounds like we have at least 1 Miami sailing, so that's good news. I also suggested they offer longer sailings and mix in staggered lengths of sailings - such as 9-12 nights, instead of multiple 7 night sailings. I'm happy to see they listened to my suggestions.

Hi Everyone !

I wanted to mention that I recieved my copy of Azamara's 2011 Destination Guide. I must say, it's the nicest Cruise publication I've ever seen. The 136 pages covered virtually everything you should want to know about Azamara : their ships, destinations, itineraries, the onboard experience, even their Crew & Officers. I'm very Crew/Officer oriented, and I appreciated how they put the Crew Member's / Officer's name alongside their photo... Very nice touch. It's also a visual delight, as the photography is spectacular !

I believe you will be craving an Azamara sailing after reading the Guide. I highly recommend ordering a copy from Azamara, or your Travel Agent. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have.

Congratulations to Azamara for creating the Gold Standard of Cruise Guides.

Archived