Quick Enchantment question.

sherry7

Haven't been on Enchantment yet but have been on the Grandeur which is a sister ship to Enchantment - just as old and it had hair dryers in all rooms. Every ship I've been on has had them so I think you're going to find them in the room.

Have a great cruise.

Blow dryers are in the drawer below the mirror outside the bathroom. They are warm at best. You will spend twice as long as normal to dry your hair with them.

Tanks, but I have a short hair style, so it doesn't take much to dry my hair. Ive been known to stand on the balcony and let the wind dry it. :)

Quick question please....does the Enchantment have hair dryers in the cabins?

I wasn't sure, since it's an older ship. I'm packing our suitcases right now, and I'd like to leave my hair dryer at home if I can. Thanks! :)

Newest to oldest, oldest to newest...........every cabin on every Royal Caribbean ship has a hair dryer in the drawer of the vanity.

Hair dryer has another use.:D

Used it on our last cruise on the refrigerator.

Noticed that our refrigerator in our cabin really wasn't that cold. Just about every cruise no matter how new or old the ship is is the same way. Sucks !

So I opened up the door and defrosted the element inside at the top of back of the refrigerator that makes it cold.

It actually kept our soda's cold the entire 9 days of out cruise.:D:D

Also did it again the night before we got off the ship for the next people that had our cabin.

Jimbo:)

While I agree on the importance of the extra shoes, the dyer that we just had on the Navigator was a pain in the neck! Because it was in the drawer it was only usable while sitting in the seat which gave you very little style room - especially if you have long hair. But I would choose the shoes over packing a dryer!

We are going on the Enchantment in February so please let me know what you think! We will be on a 9 day trip...you?

While I agree on the importance of the extra shoes, the dyer that we just had on the Navigator was a pain in the neck! Because it was in the drawer it was only usable while sitting in the seat which gave you very little style room - especially if you have long hair. But I would choose the shoes over packing a dryer!

We are going on the Enchantment in February so please let me know what you think! We will be on a 9 day trip...you?

LOL, I see our priorities are in the same place when it comes to shoes. ;) Yep, we're doing a 9 day cruise as well.

Hair dryer has another use.:D

Used it on our last cruise on the refrigerator.

Noticed that our refrigerator in our cabin really wasn't that cold. Just about every cruise no matter how new or old the ship is is the same way. Sucks !

So I opened up the door and defrosted the element inside at the top of back of the refrigerator that makes it cold.

It actually kept our soda's cold the entire 9 days of out cruise.:D:D

Also did it again the night before we got off the ship for the next people that had our cabin.

Jimbo:)

I've done that very same thing and it's amazing what happens when you get all that built up ice out of there. Fridge works just fine.

So the hair dryer is good for something!

Archived