Perks of Deluxe Owner's Suite Category A2

cruisecruiserAS

I'd like to hear too, we just booked Dawn for 11 night.

On Epic recently, aside from the 3 bottles of liquor a week, we got complimentary dinner and wine in any of the specialty restaurants. We also got comp Le Bistro and wine (one per week) for Platinum level.

One bag of laundry per week.

I didn't see it on the lists, but two things we really loved: Breakfast and Lunch at Cagney's....starting on embarkation day. You can go to eat an elegant quiet unharried lunch while everyone is jockeying luggage around the buffet. The breakfasts and lunches are just wonderful. Over 15 days we never tired of the menu. Recommend: Frittata at breakfast. Colossal shrimp, grilled asparagus, lamb fatoush at lunch. All good. The other thing we truly liked was concierge seating in the theatre for owners suites and above only...though the seats were not the best, the luxury of dashing in at the last moment was wonderful. Enjoy.....we found we will never sail in a non-suite again.

I'd like to hear too, we just booked Dawn for 11 night.

On Epic recently, aside from the 3 bottles of liquor a week, we got complimentary dinner and wine in any of the specialty restaurants. We also got comp Le Bistro and wine (one per week) for Platinum level.

One bag of laundry per week.

Could you clarify about the specialty restaurant dinner - did you just get one night free access to one specialty restaurant plus wine at that restaurant or was it every night?

You also mention a comp at Le Bistro, but that is a specialty restaurant too, so was that in addition to the other specialty restaurant comps? It sounds like that comp was exclusively due to being Platinum.

Could you clarify about the specialty restaurant dinner - did you just get one night free access to one specialty restaurant plus wine at that restaurant or was it every night?

You also mention a comp at Le Bistro, but that is a specialty restaurant too, so was that in addition to the other specialty restaurant comps? It sounds like that comp was exclusively due to being Platinum.

Yes letter with invite for two to Le Bistro was a Platinum bonus. We've gotten the Le Bistro perk on every ship since we became platinum in 2005. The letter with invite to any specialty restaurant was an owner's suite perk, good for one night, dinner for two with a bottle of wine. When we were on Epic, we did back-to-back, and as a result got a letter each week for one dinner for two. One week we went to Tepp. the other week, Cagney's.

I didn't see it on the lists, but two things we really loved: Breakfast and Lunch at Cagney's....starting on embarkation day. You can go to eat an elegant quiet unharried lunch while everyone is jockeying luggage around the buffet. The breakfasts and lunches are just wonderful. Over 15 days we never tired of the menu. Recommend: Frittata at breakfast. Colossal shrimp, grilled asparagus, lamb fatoush at lunch. All good. The other thing we truly liked was concierge seating in the theatre for owners suites and above only...though the seats were not the best, the luxury of dashing in at the last moment was wonderful. Enjoy.....we found we will never sail in a non-suite again.

Retired Rascal, thought the seating in the theater was for Courtyard and above? That is what NCL told us!

The Deluxe Owner's Suite is not available on the Jewel.

I think the "deluxe" wording came into play with Epic, but that is the only type of owner's suite, there is no "owner's suite" only "deluxe owner's suite."

All NCL's other ships call theirs "owner's suites."

I think the "deluxe" wording came into play with Epic, but that is the only type of owner's suite, there is no "owner's suite" only "deluxe owner's suite."

All NCL's other ships call theirs "owner's suites."

The original poster titled their post with the terms "Deluxe Owner's Suite Category A2"

They then specifically asked about deluxe owner suite perks on the Gem and Jewel. While there is an A2 Deluxe Owners Suite on the Gem, there is not an A2 Deluxe Owners Suite on the Jewel.

While the Epic also has an A2 Deluxe Owners Suite, the poster wasn't asking about the Epic.

Other people have already provided answers regarding the perks. I was only attempting to clear up any confusion wrt the jewel.

On the Gem owners suite also included acess to courtyard as well as Cagneys breakfast lunch, priority seating and help getting off ship when you want to, I went with concierge thru back elevators to get off ship. I also will not sail less than a suite anymore either(NCL CRACK) I am spoiled now

The original poster titled their post with the terms "Deluxe Owner's Suite Category A2"

They then specifically asked about deluxe owner suite perks on the Gem and Jewel. While there is an A2 Deluxe Owners Suite on the Gem, there is not an A2 Deluxe Owners Suite on the Jewel.

While the Epic also has an A2 Deluxe Owners Suite, the poster wasn't asking about the Epic.

Other people have already provided answers regarding the perks. I was only attempting to clear up any confusion wrt the jewel.

You are right, I didn't know about "deluxe" on Jade, Gem etc. On Pearl, we were in Penthouse, and on Jade the GV.

Archived