Best Cruise Surprises

rafinmd

Oh, we fully expect to sail NCL again. At least as long as they still have a few of the smaller ships like the Spirit and the Sky. quote]

Was the Spirit enjoyable? We've yet to cruise NCL, but are watching an itinerary on the Spirit out of New Orleans for a possible spring or fall trip. Any thoughts?

Kathi, what an awesome story. Sounds like the Captain really handled the situation perfectly including going out of the way to keep everybody informed. I'm also amazed at getting 3 great responses from people boarding the Maasdam in January. I think you will have a really fantastic group of people onboard for that voyage.

Roy

Roy, thanks. I am really excited to be sailing with many well informed HAL Vets, several of whom I've sailed with before, which makes it really fun and exciting. Iflyrc5 and Love cruises were both on the Tahiti cruise with me last year, now we are heading to the Maasdam and the Caribbean!:D

I just learned yesterday that one of my favorite HAL employees' Robert Hazelaar (Ass't dining room manager) that I met on the Rotterdam last January will be on the Maasdam when we board! I am really looking forward to seeing him again. Without a doubt, one of the hardest working, most conscientious workers I've ever met (and with HAL's staff, that's really saying something!):D

Archived