Spa suite location

skiwee

I'm looking at a certain cabin and trying to figure out the balcony view. I can't find the thread on here that someone had that pointed out actual pics of the balconies. The cabin number is 14163 on the Epic. Does anyone know what the balcony and its views look like? I don't want one of those crazy balconies with a porthole view. TY!

That will be a great room. Here's a picture of your balcony:

ntosdebalconesdelNorwegianEpic-vi.jpg

Here is a link to a much larger version.

http://images47.fotki.com/v1589/filelopr/88298/6/649277/6412246/ntosdebalconesdelNorwegianEpic.jpg

You will be under the sports court where there are a lot of lounge chairs in the shade. It's pretty quiet and laid back in that area, so you should not get any noise from above. Here is a picture of the area directly above your room.

471-vi.jpg

While this isn't your exact view from the balcony, it'll give you an idea of what to expect (you're up there). These are shot from the same deck, from the balcony of 14022

280-vi.jpg

762-vi.jpg

1381-vi.jpg

Hi, we've booked Spa Balcony 14121 -concerned about what's above and closeness to 'family balconies' - any thoughts about location are appreciated. Thanks

You're just about mid-ship, in the center of the middle hump. You have a regular-sized covered balcony. You've got nothing but pool deck over you. What concerns do you have about the family balconies?

Edited by sdmike

Actually no major concern just wondered about 'closeness to kids area' - usually book on decks that have only cabins.

Kid's area is by the front elevators. You're far away. Here's a site where you can overlay decks on each other to see where things are.

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/dragit2.php?ship=Norwegian%20Epic

I'm looking at a certain cabin and trying to figure out the balcony view. I can't find the thread on here that someone had that pointed out actual pics of the balconies. The cabin number is 14163 on the Epic. Does anyone know what the balcony and its views look like? I don't want one of those crazy balconies with a porthole view. TY!

You know that 14163 isn't a Spa suite, right? (I'm asking because you asked about "Spa suite location")

Ive booked room 14141 Epic spa balcony as on the spec the balcony looks bigger as its triangular however Im concerned that this may be one of the few wheelchair accessable rooms. If this is so, and if there is a need for the room for a wheelchair passanger, will we be forced to change cabins and would we possably get a free upgrade?

We just came back from a week in 14133, which was a true spa suite. Any questions ask away! Also we DID have noise from above; we could hear the desk being hosed down in the morning, chars moving & people walking. Nothing terrible but very noticeable--also not constant. On the balcony we could hear the loudspeaker from the pool area on Deck 15. On New Year's Eve there were parties everywhere on deck 15 and we heard a lot of noise and thumping (probably dancing) in our room.

Kids club is non-issue unless you have a problem with seeing parents walking through the hallway with kids.

• 2 years later...
Ive booked room 14141 Epic spa balcony as on the spec the balcony looks bigger as its triangular however Im concerned that this may be one of the few wheelchair accessable rooms. If this is so, and if there is a need for the room for a wheelchair passanger, will we be forced to change cabins and would we possably get a free upgrade?

I'm looking for photos of the balcony with 14141.

Thanks,

Maggie

• 4 years later...

How did you like this cabin? Im booked in the same room for my 30th anniversary cruise.