*Fake* LIVE thread from MerionMom on the Navigator NYE 2010

Merion_Mom

Yes, same quiz. Did you say anything to the CD staff person running it? I'd love to know how many people have informed them, and yet they are still using it.

A "real" live thread would have had more regular and frequent updates.

Sorry that you don't approve of my title. :D

Well it's not that I didn't approve of the title, it just didn't make sense to me. I think it was pretty "live". I haven't seen many people post from their cruise at all, so you were ahead of the pack :)

And yes, we all told the CD staff guy that the questions were really...really out of date. He ended up throwing out half the questions and everyone was pretty annoyed.

He acted surprised to learn that the questions were bad...but I guess he just puts on this "act" every time they do the C&A trivia. Pretty silly, imo. Just update the questions, it wouldn't be that difficult.

We not only MAKE dessert, we DECORATE!

2664527060077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

We could be in a commercial!

2242912800077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

The whole meal:

2129691330077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

appetizer:

2677897560077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

Luis:

2193951700077959744S600x600Q85.jpg

Hi MM - Love your review - We did this cooking class with Luis. He was great - His energy and humor made the day even better.... or was it the ever flowing drinks......

We played C&A trivia with you (or should I say lost to you):p. We were the group playing the dice game beforehand. Had a great time on the ship.

Thought the service was great. Ship still looks good for its age. We were in a handicapped JS that was in good condition. Wish we had made the meet & mingle!

Loved the 2011 glasses by the way!

Hey, what the heck is the name of that game you were playing?

Was also on this cruise. I will also say the ship needs some work. Definately showing some wear and tear. I have never seen balcony railings/ship railings in such poor condition. Still a great trip.

Thanks for posting and the pictures.

I wish that I had known that! I would like to have met you. :)

Well it's not that I didn't approve of the title, it just didn't make sense to me. I think it was pretty "live". I haven't seen many people post from their cruise at all, so you were ahead of the pack :)

And yes, we all told the CD staff guy that the questions were really...really out of date. He ended up throwing out half the questions and everyone was pretty annoyed.

He acted surprised to learn that the questions were bad...but I guess he just puts on this "act" every time they do the C&A trivia. Pretty silly, imo. Just update the questions, it wouldn't be that difficult.

Heck, I'd write it for free. ;)

Carol, do you know if the Nelsons are going to be on Navigator for a while? I will be on the Jan. 10 cruise and would love to see them again!

While things can change, their usual M.O. is to stay onboard for only one or two cruises at a time.

According to their website, they will be in Ohio on January 22 & 23, but there is nothing about what they are doing between now and then.

If you want to see REAL live threads, check out the links in my signature! (if you have a couple of months, click on the Mariner link. ;))

I wish that I had known that! I would like to have met you. :)

Who knows maybe you did:D. We are rather quiet and we usually do not mention CC or the boards. Sometimes it is best to avoid some of the "discussions" that take place so our approach is to just sit back relax and take it all in.

Archived