Using Tesco Vouchers

cisco 09

Hi all

Has anyone had any success using Tesco vouchers to pay for their cruise.

Many thanks

I looked at the website, but it seems there is a dedicated Tesco phone line for cruise booking, which makes me wonder if they would be able to offer deals and OBCs that compare with a normal TA? I suppose it's worth a phone call?

Thanks, I'll do that. I have lots of vouchers so it could make a big difference. Off topic I know but I haven't been on this site too often and I noticed that my original post has been moved. Could you tell me why? I don't think I did anything wrong but it obviously had to moved-I'm not even sure where to :rolleyes:

Thanks again

I've never tried to use my Tesco vouchers to pay for my cruise as I tend to ring around various TAs like U2cruiser and get the best price available. Also sounds like you'vbe got a lot more vouchers than us! BUT I would be interested in finding out more about this for future reference so maybe if you use them you could come back and let us know how much they were worth to you?

I used Tesco vouchers for a P & O cruise last year.:D

The cost of the cruise was higher than a TA could offer but the difference wasn't too great. Didn't get free car parking but did get OBC.:)

I intend to use vouchers for another cruise. I converted what I had to X4 the value in November as they now only convert to X3. :mad: Just need to book a cruise before the vouchers expire! :eek:

Hi guys

Well,I have booked our cruise (Scandanavia and Russia-31st August)

The price quoted when using my Tesco vouchers was the same as a phone booking but about £150 dearer than an Internet booking. As I had £850 in vouchers,it was still a good deal!

Also I booked a cruise only as they were asking £700 for flights and I can book them myself for under £200. We can fly to Copenhagen a day or two earlier,pay for accommodation and still be better off.

Hope this is of help

Happy Cruising

Archived