All Things PRIDE!!

rrraydon

With faster to the fun should I get bus tickets (board by Penn Station) for 10:45 or play it safe 12:45?

Only $6 more for later departure.

TIA

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Forums mobile app

We cruised twice on the pride w/ FTTF both time the week before we cruised we were sent emails indicating delayed boarding, once for late return and the other for USCG inspection. We cruised Oct 2013 and Feb 2014 but I don't remember the time we arrived but both time we arrived as directed by Carnival and both times we checked in and as we finished the process they started to let us on board. FTTF is great if you are going to HMC too. Have fun and enjoy!

Excellent! Hope you are included on this amazing experience. Have a wonderful time on the Pride:).

Just received confirmation for Chef's Table for 4 adults on our 9/28 sailing. Couldn't have gotten this without your help. Thanks a million!

• 2 weeks later...

Just watching the news. They reported on the Pride and that they would have new itineraries out of Baltimore. Just checked Carnival's site and see they have added a Bermuda cruise. We sailed Pride to Bermuda once, while they still did that but it was a seven day cruise. The new cruises listed show getting into Bermuda at 1:30 on one day and leaving at 1:30 the next day. Not ideal if you ask me. Considering that unless you want to spend time at the Royal dockyard, cruisers will be very limited in how much time they can spend in either St Georges or the pink sand beaches. Any thoughts???

I have looked at as many Pride photos as I can find but I see no big screen on the Lido. Is this something only on larger ships? Glory and Triumph are my only other Carnival experiences. Really enjoyed late movies outdoors.

No big screen on Pride. The ship goes in for dry dock next month. Not sure if she will be getting one then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

No big screen on Pride. The ship goes in for dry dock next month. Not sure if she will be getting one then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Forums mobile app

It is not feasible on the Spirit Class ship due to the retractable roof over the pool area.

I thought I would hate the big screen on a cruise ship, but on the Grandeur last year, it wasn't so bad.

DH watched a Ravens game. That made him happy.

I'm not a sports fan, so I enjoyed some sunbathing, away from the crowd.

Together we watched a couple of movies at night. Not too many others did, so it was pretty nice.

A few years back my daughter and I watched Polar Express one evening on the Freedom during one of our December cruises. At first she didn't want to, you know how those 13 year olds are, anyway, we had a great time. Those large screens on deck have their uses I guess. :)

Fresh off the Pride! It was my first cruise so I don't have my to comapir it to but it was wonderful! I could do without some of the art that they have around (I understand the human body is art but its a family vacation!) but other than that, it was great! We had wonderful waiters and the entertainment staff was great! The new cruise director, George, is awesome! Can't wait to see her next year!

Glad you enjoyed your 'first' cruise. ;)

Didn't you find you kind of stopped noticing the art after you were on the ship a day or two? Well maybe not the missing nipples in the elevators. :)

Yes yes what was up with all those missing nipples in the elevator? It actually made me start looking for them when the elevator doors closed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk