Murder Mystery on the Pearl (Western Caribbean)

stevea36

Hi,

I'm looking for any information that is out there regarding the Murder Mystery Dinner on the Pearl's Western Caribbean itinery.

The day is it held, the surcharge, the Venue, the Menu, etc. would all be helpful

Thanks,

Steve

Let us Cruise, Let us Cruise, Let us Cruise!

Since no one has answered you, I'll give it a stab. From my experience the day is discretionary to the CD. The venue is dependent on how many sign up for it. We had so many on the Panama Canal cruise they did it on two different nights in two different venues.

Since no one has answered you, I'll give it a stab. From my experience the day is discretionary to the CD. The venue is dependent on how many sign up for it. We had so many on the Panama Canal cruise they did it on two different nights in two different venues.

I guess we'll have to do a "wait and see (sea?)" as there is a new CD on the Pearl...

thanks,

Steve

We were on the Pearl in late September last year and it was held mid week. The line formed in the hall by the Indigo. The Indigo has a divider room (for a lack of better words)and it was held there on the other side of Indigo. It was a cover of $15.00pp. They will have signs up all week about it. There were several people going to it. Have fun.

We were just on the Star and we did not think the Mystery Show was worth the extra money. You were given sheets of paper to read at your table...that's it. Very boring...It was NOT like a real Mystery Show where it's interactive with people acting.

We were just on the Star and we did not think the Mystery Show was worth the extra money. You were given sheets of paper to read at your table...that's it. Very boring...It was NOT like a real Mystery Show where it's interactive with people acting.

Yep. it was boring, I totally agree.

Archived