Travel Agent help

putnam

My husband and I are planning a cruise to the Holy Lands during Spring, 2011. I'm finding this a much more challenging trip than other cruises we've planned. Can anyone suggest a travel agent in the Westchester County, NY area who is experienced in booking cruises? Or NYC if not Westchester. Thanks for any help you can give.

My husband and I are planning a cruise to the Holy Lands during Spring, 2011. I'm finding this a much more challenging trip than other cruises we've planned. Can anyone suggest a travel agent in the Westchester County, NY area who is experienced in booking cruises? Or NYC if not Westchester. Thanks for any help you can give.

Sorry but mentioning travel agents is not allowed on these forums. That said, a google search travel agents nyc or westchester would probably get you some results.

Cheers,

If you go to your cruiseline's website, chances are they have a link to 'find a travel agent'. This would locate agents in your area who do business with the cruise line. If you are considering more than one line, try it for all of them. EM

You could go to the CLIA website cruising dot org and enter your zip. Then you can find a CLIA Certified cruise agent. They have to be knowledgeable about many lines and have to have experience selling and sailing.

Once you pick a cruise, be sure to join the Roll Call forum here on Cruise Critic for that specific cruise. You will be able to chat with others going on the same cruise as you; it is a great way to exchange information as well as plan activities such as private excursions.

Archived