Review of our Christmas cruise on the Rotterdam that just ended...

Scrapchick

I do not have the time to do it guys, sorry. It is enough for me to keep up with the site now. Can you imagine if I had to also keep up with all the "bad" staterooms":eek::eek::eek::)

Joanie

Dear Joanie,

I thought that it could be something you could easily do, since you spend so much time on the forum.

Leave the photos to Ruth. You would have the numbers!

It's a public service. Think of the senior citizens who are looking for a cruise of a lifetime. Or, the family embarking on a great vacation. You can help them avoid a serious disappointment!!!

Dear Joanie,

I thought that it could be something you could easily do, since you spend so much time on the forum.

Leave the photos to Ruth. You would have the numbers!

It's a public service. Think of the senior citizens who are looking for a cruise of a lifetime. Or, the family embarking on a great vacation. You can help them avoid a serious disappointment!!!

A public service should be something a person has a passion for doing, not something someone else drafts them to do. Joanie (and also Donna) have chosen to do things and made the forum richer for everybody. Thanks Donna and Joanie (and Joanie as Donna?)

Roy

A public service should be something a person has a passion for doing, not something someone else drafts them to do. Joanie (and also Donna) have chosen to do things and made the forum richer for everybody. Thanks Donna and Joanie (and Joanie as Donna?)

Roy

Nope, Joanie and Donna are 2 seperate people:)

Joanie will be acting on behalf of Donna though for the January 24th - 16 February Bon Voyage Postings:)

You are right it has to be something you are passionate about. I am not passionate enough to make a list of all the "bad" staterooms.

People send me their stateroom photos and their comments about them, both good and bad. I post exactly what they send me, with no editing. I think that should be enough. People can read and see for themselves which staterooms have whatever problems.

Joanie

A public service should be something a person has a passion for doing, not something someone else drafts them to do. Joanie (and also Donna) have chosen to do things and made the forum richer for everybody.

Roy

Roy,

Exactly! I always assumed that Joanie did things to help A-L-L passengers!

Roy,

Exactly! I always assumed that Joanie did things to help A-L-L passengers!

But the choice here is Joanie's, not what anybody else thinks she should do. Actually, I speak from a bit of experience here, as I have taken on a role on another forum, and love what I do, but would never respond favorably to a "Why don't you do this?".

Roy

Archived