Can the premium Alcohol package be used in Murano?

Ollieowl

Does anyone know if the Premium Alcohol package I bought for my DH for Christmas can be used for wine in Muranos, or does he have to buy a bottle from the wine list?

I can't say about Murano, but we used our premium drink package to get wines by the glass in both Tuscan Grille and Silk Harvest.

Does anyone know if the Premium Alcohol package I bought for my DH for Christmas can be used for wine in Muranos, or does he have to buy a bottle from the wine list?

Yes it can. We did find Murano to be the only restaurant that was desperately slow in keeping our glasses filled out of all the speciality restaurants. I think I only got 2 refills all evening. Perhaps they were sulking that we were not buying their wine by the bottle. TG and Qsine were practically filling up my glass every time I took a sip:D

This is just our experience.

We had no service issues with the premium package at any of the specialty restaurants.

I do agree that it's not like before where they had many more staff each evening so things are a little slower when they are very busy, but service is still good. I miss the "old days" though when staffing wasn't cut in half.

I can't say about Murano, but we used our premium drink package to get wines by the glass in both Tuscan Grille and Silk Harvest.

Off topic but just curious......Your photo does not match your name. You must play gits other than tele's.

Archived