Lattitudes? ANY way to Actually TALK to Someone-HELP PLEASE!!!

STARFISH*4

would like to know if there is an actual number or WHO to call or speak with regarding Latitude questions...NOT EMAIL...

spoke with someone at NCL and couldnt get my issue resolved...anyone have experience with this...a LATTITUDES prob that they actually got to speak to someone about???

THANKS for any info!!!!

would like to know if there is an actual number or WHO to call or speak with regarding Latitude questions...NOT EMAIL...

spoke with someone at NCL and couldnt get my issue resolved...anyone have experience with this...a LATTITUDES prob that they actually got to speak to someone about???

THANKS for any info!!!!

Starfish, I haven't had to call them for a few years, but did you check the website to see if there is a phone number. I have called them many times, they are always pleasant and helpful.

Nita

For phone numbers, email and snail mail addresses of many NCL departments, all you have to do is go to the NCL web home page, www.ncl.com , click on the link that says "contact us" in the upper left hand corner, and you'll see the listings. Here's the Latitudes information from that page:

Latitudes - Loyalty Program 1.866.234.0292 1.866.234.0292

Our Representatives would be happy to help you with the following:

• Look up your Latitudes number
  • Let you know what Latitudes tier you are in
  • Advise you about your Latitudes member benefits
  • Update your contact information

Phone

1.866.234.0292 Email

latclerical@ncl.com

Mailing Address

U.S. & CANADA Latitudes Customer Service

P.O. Box 026071

Miami, FL 33102-9075

Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri: 8am - 10:30pm ET

Sat, Sun: 9am - 9pm ET

did google search - did you try 1-866-234-0292 for Latitudes Loyalty Program?

I called that number today and got a regular reservations person that was going to transfer me to "Latitudes" person but ended up being able to answer both my questions. When they gave the numbers to dial depending on who you wanted to talk to I did nothing because none of the prompts were what I wanted. I did end up getting my answers.

For phone numbers, email and snail mail addresses of many NCL departments, all you have to do is go to the NCL web home page, www.ncl.com , click on the link that says "contact us" in the upper left hand corner, and you'll see the listings. Here's the Latitudes information from that page:

Latitudes - Loyalty Program 1.866.234.0292 1.866.234.0292

Our Representatives would be happy to help you with the following:

• Look up your Latitudes number
  • Let you know what Latitudes tier you are in
  • Advise you about your Latitudes member benefits
  • Update your contact information

Phone

1.866.234.0292 Email

latclerical@ncl.com

Mailing Address

U.S. & CANADA Latitudes Customer Service

P.O. Box 026071

Miami, FL 33102-9075

Hours of Operation

Mon-Fri: 8am - 10:30pm ET

Sat, Sun: 9am - 9pm ET

THANKS SO MUCH for all this info here...the Latitudes number will be the one we TRY tomorrow NCL told us they take care of probs thru email when we spoke with a Customer Relation person and our problem WASNT resolved but all this INFO here will definitely HELP!!!

THANKS TO EVERYONE ELSE too for all your info and input...MUCHLY APPRECIATED!!!

HOPEFULLY the issue will be RESOLVED tomorrow!!

I called that number today and got a regular reservations person that was going to transfer me to "Latitudes" person but ended up being able to answer both my questions. When they gave the numbers to dial depending on who you wanted to talk to I did nothing because none of the prompts were what I wanted. I did end up getting my answers.

GLAD you did, we didnt get that far and was told there isnt a Latitudes person but ONLY EMAIL:(:mad:

and since we are having EMAIL probs and would like this taken care of as soon as we can we wanted to actually SPEAK instead of TYPE so maybe tomorrow BETTER LUCK!!!

GLAD you did, we didnt get that far and was told there isnt a Latitudes person but ONLY EMAIL:(:mad:

and since we are having EMAIL probs and would like this taken care of as soon as we can we wanted to actually SPEAK instead of TYPE so maybe tomorrow BETTER LUCK!!!

Here's another one to try 1-866-234-7352. It's on the Cruise Reward Deposit I bought Jan 2010. No guarantee it's still a good number but worth a try. I didn't think to look for this before I called the number listed on the website this morning.

Archived