Island Escape thread and other useless info.

Rebel Rouser

Indeed, there will be plenty of them, unfortunately, having never sailed her before, i won't have much to compare, so if there is anything specific anyone wants to see, just let me know.

Hi all! Good to see we're back "home" again! :D I'm still trying to shake off the after effects of the flu! :eek:

Sodafountain - which deck are you on? I also am interested to see if the bathrooms have been updated. :)

Rgards to all. Mo. :) p.s. 121 days to go!!!

Hi all! Good to see we're back "home" again! :D I'm still trying to shake off the after effects of the flu! :eek:

Sodafountain - which deck are you on? I also am interested to see if the bathrooms have been updated. :)

Hi Mo

Sorry you've not got over the flu yet. I thought I was starting the other day but luckily it seems to be just a bit of a sneezy snuffle. Last time I had the flu it lasted 4 whole weeks.:eek::eek:

Jan

We're on deck 6, coupe of cabins down, so only 1 flight of stairs to the pub, 29 days and counting.

Anyone heard how refits gone?

We're on deck 6, coupe of cabins down, so only 1 flight of stairs to the pub, 29 days and counting.

We were deck 6 last time & will be either 5 or 6 this time. Haven't pre- booked a cabin. We liked it as it was central - less likely to be affected by any rough seas! :eek: Restaurant at end of corrider & lift just around the corner. :D Mo.

Hi Mo

Sorry you've not got over the flu yet. I thought I was starting the other day but luckily it seems to be just a bit of a sneezy snuffle. Last time I had the flu it lasted 4 whole weeks.:eek::eek:

Jan

Thanks Jan. Feeling much better today. Do hope you escape it. :)

Thanks Jan. Feeling much better today. Do hope you escape it. :)

Hi Mo. Glad to hear you're feeling better.

My head aches. I'm not ill but have just spent 3 hours over hubbies tax return. I've had to sort out a ton of his paperwork and file it. I wouldn't mind but they've got all of this information already, couldn't organize a p up in a brewery. I wouldn't mind but he's not self-employed, he pays tax by PAYE.:eek::eek:

Give me strength.:mad:

Jan

How very dare you!!:p There's no such thing, as you well know. Go and get your ears fixed porky.

How did the footie go?

Jan

:rolleyes: looks like a bit of double standards Jan,you threatened to report me to the RSPCA over my moles,but now your being cruel to a poor little piggy.

Hmmm time for a bacon sandwich:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: looks like a bit of double standards Jan,you threatened to report me to the RSPCA over my moles,but now your being cruel to a poor little piggy.

Hmmm time for a bacon sandwich:rolleyes:

All right, I didn't mean it. I'll knit him some socks for his little trotters, lol.

Jan

All right, I didn't mean it. I'll knit him some socks for his little trotters, lol.

Jan

:) do'nt forget something for his curly little tail.

just been checking on marine traffic to see if island escape is still in dry dock,but seems to have been moved to the middle of the desert:rolleyes:

better take a bucket & spade on cruise.

:) do'nt forget something for his curly little tail.

just been checking on marine traffic to see if island escape is still in dry dock,but seems to have been moved to the middle of the desert:rolleyes:

better take a bucket & spade on cruise.

That sounds interesting. Better get the camels saddled up.:eek:

The tail is going to be a bit difficult. Mmm! might be best to cut it off, lol, or he'll have to have a little hole cut in his pants.:D:D

Jan

Oiii .. I am here you know :p I dont get the hump that easy

I have now changed one of my timers

You're just showing off now.:p Christmas!! Hope it's not going to be ROUGH!! In any way.:D:D

Oink! oink!;);)

Better watch it or we'll be taking that trip to the Hebrides again.

Jan

We are talking IE here...they can't banish us can they?

Now puting win7 on a Acer aspire mini netbook..160Gb plus 1.6Ghz cpu with 2GB ram so far so good :D didn't think it would work? 61 updates so far lol. then will put Office 2007 on and try and sell it.

We are talking IE here...they can't banish us can they?

Now puting win7 on a Acer aspire mini netbook..160Gb plus 1.6Ghz cpu with 2GB ram so far so good :D didn't think it would work? 61 updates so far lol. then will put Office 2007 on and try and sell it.

Maybe, for telling 'porkies'.:D:D

Just downloading Calibre to convert books for use on tablet with an ereader. Hope it works. I can get books on the tablet easily through wi-fi but I want to put my books from the pc on.:)

I've been reading the slatedroid forum for hints and tips. It's a lot quicker than trying to puzzle things out myself.:confused:

Jan

Archived