Island Escape thread and other useless info.

Rebel Rouser

Sexism is alive in our house :confused:

Just been nagged into getting a haircut...why? she said I looked like a girl with my long hair :eek:

You can't tell off your little piggy photo, :D:D.

Jan

I've been fannying around all night trying to get the tablet authorized to transfer library ebooks from Adobe Digital without success, I'm stumped now. Went on the forum for info and got a player for the tablet that plays bbc iplayer stuff. Only trouble was I couldn't stop the audio and had to switch it off.:eek:

Jan

I've been fannying around all night trying to get the tablet authorized to transfer library ebooks from Adobe Digital without success, I'm stumped now. Went on the forum for info and got a player for the tablet that plays bbc iplayer stuff. Only trouble was I couldn't stop the audio and had to switch it off.:eek:

Jan

Hi Jan,

Sounds complicated:eek::eek:

I think I will stick to taking good old fashioned books on holiday and leaving them in the library of the ship/hotel when I have read them:D:D

Been doing lots of Family History, trying to look things up before the Records Office closes for 3 months:eek:

Hi Jan,

Sounds complicated:eek::eek:

I think I will stick to taking good old fashioned books on holiday and leaving them in the library of the ship/hotel when I have read them:D:D

Been doing lots of Family History, trying to look things up before the Records Office closes for 3 months:eek:

Hi Linda

Got lots of free ebooks, it's just the library one's that are difficult. Typical.

Our big Central Library is closed until 2013 for refurb. :eek: They've set up shop round the corner until then. The records office is still open though.

Jan

Archived