Island Escape thread and other useless info.

Rebel Rouser

Probably coming in for the good ship IE if you try and book a cruise for IE for 2013 (nothing / zilch/ zero) you can book the Dream , Celebration & Spirit.

The Dream will be in the Caribbean, Celebration & Spirit will be in Arab land.

Just my 2 peneth worth :D

1900 replies :p 1500 from Ecko ;)

Who's stalking who :)

Bored...and I have @ least another 3 weeks of this icon_eek.gif

Done the crossword icon_lol.gif

Read the paper

Done the washing up

Put the bins out (recyclable this week )

Wiped my granddaughters nose..snotty little git icon_lol.gif Mrs is child minding today... no sleep for me icon_rolleyes.gif

6th cup of tea

Boreeeeeddddddd

Not allowed to fly for 3 weeks (DVT) so they say after an operation. will have to keep practising my drinking then :D just to keep the blood thin :p

Can you recommend any dvds to watch?

That's a shame. I think you'll find aspirin will thin the blood better than alcohol, lol.

Have a look at this site and go down memory lane.

http://pdcomedy.com/

Jan

That would be like watching the Artist :D

I have a stack of DVDs to watch now ;)

Helpppppppppppp Although I am at home and my OH child minds and Tuesdays she teaches kids to swim at the leisure centre ....got both the Great Granny's round today...didn't want to upset them!!

If I hear Row Row the boat again I will scream :eek:

Or daisy daisy :rolleyes:

Well, I'll tell you one thing. That's def. not me in the pink dress in the 4th porthole.:D:D

Why does no one post on this forum? Stop reading you lot and start posting, it's a forum and not a spectator sport.

There, I've had my say. I've been dying to say that for weeks.

Oh! I'm going to Barbados, funky palm trees. On Coconut Airways, tum te tum, Barbados skies. OH finishes work tomorrow.

Off to Thomson forum.

Looks like this is the last year of the IE message board..RIP Island Escape :(

I saw that, I wonder if it's true. Are you sure you're ready for FO? I was looking at a late booking 2 week cruise in the Caribbean which was a good price compared with Thomson and they stay in ports of call there later. BUT, reading the forum I was a bit put off my the stuffy dress code and, while I think passengers should get changed into smart casual in the evening, a jacket and tie is going a bit too far. I'm not sure we're quite old enough, no offence, watch the YouTube videos on the Braemar round Britain cruise.

Jan

Rebel Rouser Pictures Ekco....putting Computer into recovery position :D be careful ...turn the power off 1st before giving the the kiss of life :p

Just finished. Off and on with it all day and had to manually copy everything from a backup file that wasn't a backup file in the usual way. Did I get a word of thanks? What do you think? Grrr!!:eek:

Jan

What system are you running?

He is running xp, whereas I run Windows 7. Most of it is back but some of the programs aren't, I copied them into the program files folder but something's not right. He can get them downloaded again though. All the photos, videos and music are ok but documents are asking for a program to open them. Brain's gone now, I don't know how it became my problem. I did nag him to put a full backup on the external hard drive so now he's paid the price.

Archived