Island Escape thread and other useless info.

Rebel Rouser

Something you want to tell us? you haven't caught the other ship have you :D

Ha, ha, omg! No I'm not batting for the other side, YET! But if my recently retired OH doesn't stop bothering me over every little thing he's having to sort out in the garage you never know, lol.;):D:D

Hang on a minute, wasn't this thread finishing? So hard to leave your lover and the attendant lurkers.

It's was cold in church this morning, but the weather definitely bucked up....temp up in the high teens here 17c I would go sunbathing but the sun is still to low and wont get over the roof in my south-facing house.

Soon be time for a pint after I've watched the Egg chaser France v England.

Back to see the Surgeon Tomrrow....crawling home hurt last night :D

I expect he will give me another 2 weeks as it still painful :mad: been doing all the exercises...and more to strengthen the muscles up around the knee..been using the recliner as my exerciser :p

Been trying to find out who the ACD and what show team is on the IE this week end, I know Ross Roberts is definitely on...wonder who the rest are?

Now down to double figures for June19th..some are going sooner :rolleyes: ain't they????

Looking to book Thomson Majesty next year, might go later in the year if reports on her are good.

4 weeks today.:):) After spending the weekend helping with the pruning of the big apple and chopping up all the branches this I am so ready for a holiday. 2 year old grandson here yesterday while we were doing it who spent the whole afternoon shouting "Daddy, daddy" at the top of his voice. Headache pills please.:eek:

So your a Tranny? as well as catching the other ship...any other confessions you'd like to make?

Ohh! er! missus. I don't know which way to turn, lol.:D:D

Time for a shave.

No, no, no, this is so wrong! It has to stop, now!

RR you should hang out the bunting with reaching 100 pages

Stevie :)

Sorry Stevie..don't do celebrations especially at my time of life .. took me 50 odd years to get here :D and every year is now a bonus...must get back to the crossword now...Roger & out

Well all I can say when you are on the HUNDRED page of a thread and cannot

be bothered to celebrate ? :eek:

was going to cut and paste some fun stuff but ...........

just goes to show what this country is becoming like ?:rolleyes:

well I will be off to another forum/thread where I may be cheered or modererated:cool:

Stevie ;)

Now off to see the surgeon..appointment @ 18:05 <<< funny time :eek: still got a bit of pain..so maybe on the "sick" for another week?

If I get the all clear you can put the Buntings up then, can't believe its been 3 weeks this Wednesday..might just book a Holiday to celebrate :D

Roger @ out

RR

Good news bad news.

Bad news 1st...sorry to have to let you down ekco re the cruise...after a younger model :p

Good news..went to see the Surgeon he wanted me to stay off work for another 4 more weeks :eek:...noooooo my OH is driving me crazy, she does'nt like my snoring on the settee ;)

Anyways I digress, 2 more weeks off and 2 weeks of light duties @ work? yeah right as if that will happen...also next 4 - 6 years new knee will be needed.

Stevie...I will let you have the 2000th post :o

Archived