Everything Silhouette thread.

derf5585

Good Morning Anne Maria, thank you for your help!

It seems you really appreciate Celebrity Cruise Line... My wife and I too... Our very first experience with this company was in 1984 on Chandris SS Victoria, a "small" ship around 12 or 13,000 tons, or somewhat... I read Chandris Cruise Line changed to Celebrity in 1989. We sailed the Constellation in March 2011, once refurbished and were very happy of this 14 night cruise.

One question remains, however: does my wife has to be registrered to get his tag to the Connections Party?

Best regards,

Christian

One question remains, however: does my wife has to be registrered to get his tag to the Connections Party?

Yes, Christian... You do need to be registered to go to the connections party. You can do so here:

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/home.do

Regards,

Bill

Good Morning Anne Maria, thank you for your help!

It seems you really appreciate Celebrity Cruise Line... My wife and I too... Our very first experience with this company was in 1984 on Chandris SS Victoria, a "small" ship around 12 or 13,000 tons, or somewhat... I read Chandris Cruise Line changed to Celebrity in 1989. We sailed the Constellation in March 2011, once refurbished and were very happy of this 14 night cruise.

Best regards,

Christian

Hi Christian,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner, but I see the my friend Anne Maria has done a good job answering most of your questions.

Did you sign up for the cruise critics connection party?

If not, you may do do by clicking here:

https://secure.celebritycruises.com/cruisecritic/home.do

I am making name tags for everyone and will certainly include both of you if you wish.

Just need names & hometown for tags.

My email is marisltr@yahoo.com

Mari :)

A New "Journey"

Hello once again friends,

I have news that I will be continuing my cruise adventures, and most likely my blog once again for 3 months beginning in March, as I will be playing aboard the Azamara Journey. I am very excited for this opportunity, as the Azamara ships provide a much more intimate setting and allow the guests (and hopefully the crew too!) to spend more time off the ship and in the wonderful ports of call, getting to the very hearts of some beautiful cities.

My journey on the Journey will take me from the Caribbean and the U.S. Virgin Islands across to the northern and western side of Europe and the Baltic, including but not limited to countries such as England, France, Ireland, Scotland, Wales, Netherlands, and Belgium. Hope to see you all on the Journey with me!

roryboltoncruise.blogspot.com

can anyone tell me what days are the formal nights on feb.22 cruise ?

This is only our second cruise and I have so many questions, this forum is very helpful.

We were on the 11/18 cruise and our formal nights were 2, 7(Thanksgiving) and 10. Not sure if yours will be the same, but I would say that 2 & 10 should be. It is the middle one that might change, if it does.

Hi............ Has anyone from the UK, transferred via Renaissance Hotel Newark and Silhouette( Bayonne) using Celebrityvouchers etc.

Was it a hassle and would we be better off using a Taxi ???????????

All answers very much appreciated. Thanks........................H

• 8 months later...
Yes. And a fan for when its hot.

But not part of the original design - so I sense Celebrity are trying to improve the area following complaints from staff and guests.

On my cruise we experienced the problem of it being too hot. There was only 1 fan and it was a stand-up version that plugs-in. If you didnt get the table alongside, you got roasted by the heat when sun shone directly into the area.

Whereas, the staff told us that in Northern Europe it was far too cold and people avoided.

It's a real shame as its a lovely venue. Try and get there when the temp is even - not too much wind, no direct sun and you will enjoy.

On another board you posted that you live in Harwich, can you please email me at rbicknell at cfl dot rr dot com thank you. Mary

Archived