Johnny Rockets breakfast

ohflvaz

I think they only serve until 10:00. They have great potatoes for breakfast and it was so nice to be waited on instead of going to the Windjammer!

It varies a bit between sea days and port days (and possibly between Oasis and Allure)......seas days are ~7:30-10:30 and port days ~7:00-10:00.

last year on my Oasis cruise this is where I ate breakfast every morning. The staff was so nice and said alot of people do not know that they have free breakfast. I found it a great way to start the morning. I sat on the boardwalk looking out past the aqua theater and enjoyed the morning with out fighting all the people. I enjoyed what they called the Works. it was potatoes with ham cheese and peppers.

They have great potatoes for breakfast and it was so nice to be waited on instead of going to the Windjammer!

Agreed! Potatoes were awesome.

Park Cafe is also open for breakfast and much more pleasant than the WJ.

I've seen several references to the breakfasts at johnny Rockets .What is on their menu for breakfast?

just got off allure....eat breakfast there once....egg your way, toast, potato (dice small), bacon, ground beef patties, coffee and such, good food, good service, only open a few hours in the morning, need to go early, get crowded around 9>...enjoy

Archived