Specialty Restaurant Lunch Question?

esquire20

Hello Everyone, I am booked on the NA 3-13-11 western Carib. sailing. I have already booked dinner in the PG and Tamirind. My question is, will I have a problem booking lunch at these venues if I book as soon as I embark on 3-13, also, where does one make these reservations? It is my first time on any HAL ship. Thanks in advance, Leslie

Hi Leslie,

lunch in the Tamarind is free. I don't think you will have a problem with a reservation if you do it on day one. Just go to to the restaurant to make your reservation.

Pinnacle usually has room for lunch too, just go there to make your reserves. Pinnacle lunch is $10.

FYI the Tamarind lunch is 'fixed' and the same. it's good though. the PG has different options.

Only exception - if you are in a deluxe verandah suite just go to the concierge. hope this helps a bit. :):)

Instead of running around on that first day you can also phone and make reservations for all specialty restaurants (PG, Tamarind, Canaletto) for the entire cruise. I think it's ext. 88 on most if not all ships. It'll be in your cabin info book.

If you have Open Seating you can call that same extension each day and make reservations for a specific time and table size.

I've made my reserves for places the day I've arrived and never had a problem yet. YMMV. I usually wait for the places to open that night and then go there. There could be another place to go to make reverves but I don't know what that would be. There "might" be someone in the Lido to do that.

Edited to say JTL and I posted at the same time. He has the "good" info.

Thanks for the info, Leslie

Hi Leslie,

lunch in the Tamarind is free. I don't think you will have a problem with a reservation if you do it on day one. Just go to to the restaurant to make your reservation.

Pinnacle usually has room for lunch too, just go there to make your reserves. Pinnacle lunch is $10.

FYI the Tamarind lunch is 'fixed' and the same. it's good though. the PG has different options.

Only exception - if you are in a deluxe verandah suite just go to the concierge. hope this helps a bit. :):)

Archived