Silly Food Question

tonygreggaz

Hello everyone - I have a silly food question, figuring that there has to be someone as anal as me out there who kept track of this. We are traveling on the Oosterdam this weekend, I was wondering if anyone had kept track of the dinner selections each night for cruise out of San Diego. Just trying to figure which night to make our Pinical Grill reservations for, and figure it would be the night that we were least interested in the menu selections. I would die if I missed the escargot.

Thanks in advance,

Tony & Gregg

It's not a silly question - many folks keep the menus. You can always make your reservation in advance and then inquire once you board the ship.

We don't like to miss the Beef Wellington in the D/R, so I know how you feel. There are porbably a lot of cruisers who can give you an idea of the recent menus, but keep in mind it may change.

It's always a good idea to check the daily menu early during the day.

As an ex-school teacher I must say there are NO silly questions. All questions need answers. There have probably been 20 other posters who have wanted to ask the same question but did not have the courage to do it.

We only learn by asking.

Himself

When Isadore Rabi would come home from school his mother would not ask him how the day went but instead would want to know if he asked any questions that day?

He went on to win a Nobel prize.

Archived