Dinner time on the Explorer of the Seas???

We were in Carlsbad CA prior to boarding the Summit for the Panama Canal to Florida cruise.

Well, they have some sort of noise ordinance and everything starts early and everything [even clubs] closes very early. Well they are open just no music and dancing! We loved it! Did not miss a thing!

I'm always almost alone on the decks by 4:30 am. Soo beautiful! Everyone misses the best part of the day!

I know, you think that I am nuts! I'm gray now but even as a 20 yr old I was an early bird!

yup, so all the grey can go to bed and get up early to save seats by the pool.

Just back from the Explorer--a member of the activity staff told us that dinner seating times change depending on the average age of the passengers. Our early seating was 6:00 (1/2/11) --but the following cruise (1/16/11) will be 5:30 --more seniors!

Just back from the Explorer--a member of the activity staff told us that dinner seating times change depending on the average age of the passengers. Our early seating was 6:00 (1/2/11) --but the following cruise (1/16/11) will be 5:30 --more seniors!

I would hate to show up for my cruise not knowing what the dining time is until the last minute. Do they do this on all the ships? I have never seen it happen before.

Archived