CruzinWithMom

The site is Stay123.com

They have two hotels listed.

Fairfield Inn & Suite

618-50 US Hwy & Route 1&9

Manhattan, NY

Wyndham Garden Hotel

Newark,NJ

I stand corrected that they are not directly near the Cruise Terminal but according to the above site..they offer 1 nite accom + 14 days parking for $109 and offer Limo service for a fee to the cruise terminal (Quoted for the dates I want to cruise)

Is this too good to be true??

The site is Stay123.com

Fairfield Inn & Suite

Manhattan, NY

Wyndham Garden Hotel

Newark,NJ

I stand corrected that they are not directly near the Cruise Terminal but according to the above site..they offer 1 nite accom + 14 days parking for $109 and offer Limo service for a fee to the cruise terminal (Quoted for the dates I want to cruise)

Neither of those hotels are in Manhattan...they're in Newark, NJ...I have no idea why it says "Manhattan, NY" for the Fairfield Inn.

There's nothing wrong with them per se...they're Newark Airport hotels, not particularly near the Manhattan cruise terminal...and they would be most commonly used by cruisers going to Cape Liberty in Bayonne, not Manhattan. Sure you can hire a limo service to Manhattan...you can do that from any hotel anywhere...you're paying for it! (As it says...limo service for a fee.)

Are there any resonable hotels near the Manhattan Pier? We're considering arriving 1 day early.

It depends on what you mean by "reasonable". Manhattan is an expensive place. Without knowing dates it's impossible to say anyway. Some have used the Travel Inn on West 42nd St. Probably best to ask your question on the East Coast Departures board, where lots of experts post. Actually, this whole thread belongs there, and the moderators will probably move it when they notice.

The site is Stay123.com

Fairfield Inn & Suite

Manhattan, NY

Wyndham Garden Hotel

Newark,NJ

Not NYC addresses. You won't find anything for a park/stay/cruise in Manhatten

We always stay at the Portland Square in Times Square. The rooms are small, but its very reasonably priced and the location can't be beat. The rooms were also just renovated. Two years ago we walked to the pier with no luggage. This year with our luggage we will be cabbing it.

Are there any resonable hotels near the Manhattan Pier? We're considering arriving 1 day early.

We stayed across the river in NJ and then took the ferry over. This was very reasonable. I don't know about park and ride as we flew in, but it is doable to stay in Jersey and then take the ferry. That's much cheaper than a cab or limo. We walked the three blocks to the terminal from the dock but you could get a cab from there. Also came a day early and took ferry to Manhattan to sightsee. They have buses at the ferry terminal that take you to different areas in Manhattan.

Archived