im a newbie but the help would b much appreciated , first cruise in june

tbaker1010316

this is going to be my first cruise experience and we are going to the grand turks, half moon, san quan, and st thomas and i am very worried about what i should do and how i should spend my time. i am looking for great places to see. i know i def want to snorkle but i would love to know the best places for it , and it is a must that i swim with dolphins and i have heard you can at the half moon but i would love to know where you can swim with dolphins at either island i love adventures water fish animals rain forest , hiking, zip lining . so i guess im asking what are the best excursions to do at these four islands ur help will much appreciated thanks alot

tyler

You can snorkel at most of the islands, but San Juan is a great place to go and see the forts. El Morro is the fort that is in all of the San Juan posters. Take a taxi or the free trolley up to the fort, and if it is before 5 p.m. you can go inside and look around. Even if you cannot get into the fort, it is worth the trip just to see the outside of it, the big field, the cemetery, and then wander your way back down the cobblestone streets to the dock. We love Old San Juan. Ask a local where they like to eat, and enjoy something a little different from what we eat back in the states. If you are there on a Friday or Saturday night, there is night life happening in the streets down by the docks (Princessa?).

As suggested, check out the Ports of Call boards for each port. You can also access them by going to the "Forum Jump" at the bottom of this page.

Have fun planning!

You also should check the RollCall for your cruise. There you can meet others sailing with you. Some may be planning private tours and want others to join them.

To join, Click Boards at the top of this page, Scroll down to Roll Calls, click on your cruise line, Click on your ship. Find the thread for your sailing.

Archived