hors d'oeuvre plate

I just noticed that it is possible to pre-order an hors d'oeuvre plate to be delivered to our cabin (non suite) in addition to flowers and boxes of chocolate candy. I have seen good reports about the quality of flowers but has anyone had experience with the hors d'oeuevres or candies?

I want to make this cruise special for my grandaughter. Her cruise is shorter than her sister's so I am trying to put extra things into it.

Marcia

I was fortunate enough to receive several bon-voyage gifts from friends and family. The flowers were high quality and lasted a long time (over a week?). The hors d'oeuvre plate was certainly nothing to write home about, not especially pretty and perhaps had been sitting on the plate for quite a while.

What I enjoyed the most was a gift card for the Explorations Cafe coffee/tea-type stuff, with a nice insulated mug. Even if I didn't want hot coffee, it was also good for anything else offered there, such as those delicious cream-ice cold drinks. The mug was perfect for taking room service coffee outside for sail-in's.

We also ordered the hors d'oeuvres. They did seem to have been sitting for a while, but where a great thing to have there while we pottered in the room unpacking.

I ordered 2 boxes of chocolates, but they were all out of them so refunded the money. Hopefully next time:)

Archived