Oasis/Allure priority boarding?

39august

Do suite pax on either of these ships actually get priority boarding at Port Everglades? I was very suprised that there was NO priority boarding for us last week on Navigator tho' we were in a GS and are also D+ members. According to another thread, several folks have also been denied priority boarding on Navigator. That's not a deal-breaker. but priority boarding is listed as a suite perk on RCI's web site.

I was on the Oasis last August. The port itself had specific reps for boarding depending on your Deck. I didn't notice any for specified suites. There are so many reps there that it took us about 10 minutes from start to finish when we boarded. So no, they probably don't offer priority boarding. It really was a fast process. Hopefully that hasn't changed.

Do suite pax on either of these ships actually get priority boarding at Port Everglades? I was very suprised that there was NO priority boarding for us last week on Navigator tho' we were in a GS and are also D+ members. According to another thread, several folks have also been denied priority boarding on Navigator. That's not a deal-breaker. but priority boarding is listed as a suite perk on RCI's web site.

Yes. There are separate waiting areas for Suites, for D+, for D, and for Platinum.

When boarding begins, the areas are called in that order.

On my one Oasis cruise, they were called so quickly, that the speaker barely drew breath in between announcing, "Suite Passengers may now board" and "Diamond Plus Passengers may now board".

If you arrive at the pier after boarding has begun, you just board as you are processed.

On my one Oasis cruise, they were called so quickly, that the speaker barely drew breath in between announcing, "Suite Passengers may now board" and "Diamond Plus Passengers may now board".

I'm not surprised. When we went, I don't think the suite passengers and D+ passengers weren't even mentioned at all for priority boarding and if they were, it was probably said so fast that I'm sure most missed the announcement. They just zipped everyone through the lines as quickly as possible.

Archived