Oceana Lido Deck

cruiseanywhere2

Its the lido deck. There are some tables and chairs there where people eat from the Conservatory (self service). Its nowhere near the bridge as its midships. Dont see that you would have any problem although its near where the table and chairs give way to sunloungers so there maybe a remote possiblity of getting a bit of noise early morning from moving sun loungers.

Brian

Brian's right, no problem from above. The biggest problem with noise in your cabin is always loud people walking down the corridor past your cabin, or worse next door...........:eek:

Brian, on my deck plan cabin A206 on the Oceana is the most forward cabin on the port side and therefore just under the Bridge. Your response would be right for Oriana as that cabin on her is midships.

On the Oceana the cabin referred to is definitely under the Bridge.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards.

Peter

Brian, on my deck plan cabin A206 on the Oceana is the most forward cabin on the port side and therefore just under the Bridge. Your response would be right for Oriana as that cabin on her is midships.

On the Oceana the cabin referred to is definitely under the Bridge.

Hope this helps.

Kind regards.

Peter

Hi, sorry about that and I did look at Oriana rather than Oceana.

The cabin is under the bridge.

Brian

Thanks Brian, easy mistake to make. It is our first trip on the Oceana although we have cruised on the Oriana. We have also been on Thomsons ships and both OV ships. I am really looking forward to our cruise and chose Oceana as it sailed from Southampton and didn't fancy the Ventura as it is a very large ship. Any other tips from people who have been on the Oceana would be most welcome.

Archived