How many Carnival cruises????

larrymeador

We are going on our 10 Carnival Cruise in March. We just got off of our 9th on the Carnival Ecstacy. However, as we were getting ready to disembark, we ran into a gentleman who stated that he had over 130 cruises under his belt. He didn't elaborate as to whether they were all Carnival or not, but that seemed quite impressive.

I would be interested to know who out there has the most "Carnival" cruises under their belt.

We had a guy one our first cruise, Liberty OTS who was on his 286th, and I was sitting there waiting to board and told another guy, and he had over 300.. there are several competing for the most cruises the best I can figure out.

There is a older guy who only cruises on Carnival out of New Orleans, in a wheelchair who has passed 100. He says he cruises once a month.

There are many retired folks who sail every month....

Old Man Wiggle in New Orleans

A gentleman in California on the Paradise

etc

I think that is wonderful to be able to enjoy your retirement is such a great way.

I don't know how many our 19 year old son will end up with...he currently has 42 Carnival cruises. (and has sailed EVERY Carnival ship starting with the Tropicale....the other 3 were retired ....)

We are going on our 10 Carnival Cruise in March. We just got off of our 9th on the Carnival Ecstacy. However, as we were getting ready to disembark, we ran into a gentleman who stated that he had over 130 cruises under his belt. He didn't elaborate as to whether they were all Carnival or not, but that seemed quite impressive.

I would be interested to know who out there has the most "Carnival" cruises under their belt.

We did our first carnival cruise when we got married in 1976 and will reach number 10 in may, vip here we come we have gone on other cruise lines, but we also go to europe and other places, hubby gets free flights, so we take advantage of going to all kinds of places,,I still prefer cruising the most!

I dont even know how many total cruises I have .. I guess Im not one to keep track. I have 3 carnival cruises from the late 1980s that I dont have credit for because I dont keep records .. so those who do keep count and it matters to them, probably have all their cruises documented.

Some day I might be organized like ya'all. I dont even bother with a signature and keeping it up to date. I will be on Ecstasy this Saturday though.. I get to the cruise, in my slap dash way, and thats me.

doing #32 as of next week...and 8 more booked..these CCL's are just from Fall of '06....with 5 more lines in that time frame. I started cruzin in '69, and have uber count from back then, but didnt really keep score . I stopped in 86..and then off to Europe for a number of years to blend in, then re-setteled in Florida to start it all over again. I cruzed with a man last summer who was on his 288th, and he was just in his late 60's. So, I'm just a "youngster of cruzin" to Mr. Dana

Just completed #65 on Carnival.

Overall, including all ships - many now defunct..about 250...

Don't gasp, please.....:)

I retired from the travel industry where I spent 32 years. My agency was group travel orientated...did many, many Carnival cruises back in the 70's-early 80's. Also was a Tour Manager and Cruise Host for about 10 years....

I currently take 2/3 a year...whenever my eBay sales permit the cost....I love eBay...:p

I'm willing to bet the 200+ cruisers have lived in Florida at some point and time. Leaves room for MANY short cruises. Oh the envy of it all !!!:D I'm just working on #6. All I can do is look forward to Platinum and hope they don't raise the amount before I get there.:eek:

Just completed #65 on Carnival.

Overall' date=' including all ships - many now defunct..about 250...

Don't gasp, please.....:)

I retired from the travel industry where I spent 32 years. My agency was group travel orientated...did many, many Carnival cruises back in the 70's-early 80's. Also was a Tour Manager and Cruise Host for about 10 years....

I currently take 2/3 a year...whenever my eBay sales permit the cost[b']....I love eBay[/b]...:p

A lot of folks seem to do well on Ebay.

With my lack of computer skills...I am doing good to be able to buy something on there .... much less SELL something.... :o

Archived